Diego Costa

Spike

I don't know his body language doesn't seem completely right atm. At the start of last season he was on fire and everyone could see how happy he was, now he looks like he is a bit frustated with everything. I doubt he is 'unhappy' here but I also doubt he is completely happy and willing to stay for a long time.

He's a professional footballer. Of course he's not happy when he's not scoring goals. That doesn't mean he doesn't want to be here.

Tibo is here. He has players from the NT and other Brazilians. Maybe he just can't get acclimated to English culture

Yeah I would think so but then we don't know how close players actually are in real life. I am sure there are cases of players who never talk to each other outside the field at all, they are simply colleagues. Yh I think the culture is why he will probably end up leaving soon, just doesn't seem settled.

He's a professional footballer. Of course he's not happy when he's not scoring goals. That doesn't mean he doesn't want to be here.

I never said he didn't want to be here like desperate to leave but more the feeling of 'meh life is ok here but if I got a chance to go back to Spain I would'. Also by here I mean England and not Chelsea, I am sure on the pitch he still loves playing for the club.

Yeah I would think so but then we don't know how close players actually are in real life. I am sure there are cases of players who never talk to each other outside the field at all, they are simply colleagues. Yh I think the culture is why he will probably end up leaving soon, just doesn't seem settled.

Maybe that would explain why he is how he is on the pitch. Hopefully he doesn't leave though.

Just like there was truth to the BS story of him not being happy here.

His actual words was he didn't like the weather or the food as much as Spain.

I could get the weather part, but the food bit seems iffy.

London has more than double the amount of Michelin world class restaurants as Madrid does including a dozen Highly rated Spanish restaurants alone.

London has more than double the amount of Michelin world class restaurants as Madrid does including a dozen Highly rated Spanish restaurants alone.

Maybe he doesn't like Nando's so much

Those 2 are just a small part of a 'culture' problem I mentioned above. Like I said I think his unhappiness is nothing football related(well maybe the injury but moving back to Spain won't help that unless somehow warm weather heals hamstring faster/completely).

I never said he didn't want to be here like desperate to leave but more the feeling of 'meh life is ok here but if I got a chance to go back to Spain I would'. Also by here I mean England and not Chelsea, I am sure on the pitch he still loves playing for the club.

To be honest I'm more worried about Tebo.

Hes never looked comfortable off pitch to me. I dunno if its just his character that hes got one of those permanent grumpy faces and is uncomfortable in social situtions but his smiles always look forced and no life in his eyes.

I see him in Spain within the next 2 seasons.

Is nandos good?

I've never had it, but there's a girl in my local supporters group that goes there every time she's in London. She is obsessed with Torres though, so maybe the name has something to do with it. It looks good in the pictures.

Maybe he doesn't like Nando's so much

Blasphemy!!

Those 2 are just a small part of a 'culture' problem I mentioned above. Like I said I think his unhappiness is nothing football related(well maybe the injury but moving back to Spain won't help that unless somehow warm weather heals hamstring faster/completely).

He needs a woman to get his mind off of it if that is the case. Preferably a london-based one.

He needs a woman to get his mind off of it if that is the case. Preferably a london-based one.

Can't speak a single word of English, unless some how magically he meets a Spanish woman in a bar I doubt it. Maybe he has a tinder account :ph34r:

Can't speak a single word of English, unless some how magically he meets a Spanish woman in a bar I doubt it. Maybe he has a tinder account :ph34r:

With this language

i dont agree. He has teaamate like Pedro, Fabregas, Azpi, Tibo so he can speak with them and Jose know spanish well. If he scored he will be good in our club.. :)

Falcao, Tibo ex team mates

Azpi, Pedro, Cesc Spain team mates

Willian, Ramires, Oscar, Kenedy Brazilian brothers

Manager+assistant speak Portugese

So many Spanish and Portugese speakers around him, he should be more than fine.

That only matters if he is having sex with them in the context of me and mrblueguy's conversation :D