test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,912 posts in this topic

Costa frustrated me again several times today in the first half...

....but I have to give credit where credit is due. 2 goals today and I'm happy. If you scored goals consistently, I wouldn't be shouting at you on my TV screen even when you kill possession. We need more of this Costa.

Please for the love of Chelsea, bring your shooting boots to Goodison Park this Sunday. Please.

Chelsea?, MefiX19 and Johnnyeye like this

3 minutes ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

He was always like this, he was never a technical player.

I know, but I used to overlook this because he kept scoring goals. When he stopped, frustration builds. But don't wanna argue, we won today.

Chelsea? and Johnnyeye like this

10 minutes ago, Mana said:

Please for the love of Chelsea, bring your shooting boots to Goodison Park this Sunday. Please

and defensive boots too

Mana likes this

4 minutes ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

He was always like this, he was never a technical player.

ture, but that is not necessarily an obstacle

He got lucky and his finishing right today, which is why he scored other than that he did not doo much more than usually. 

one time in the first half he produced 3 turnovers in 1 minute and i thought he had lost it again but then there was this inch-perfect pass to hazard and i knew he was gonna be fine today.

Was frustrating but so good at the same time. Nice to see him back scoring again and finally getting more than 1 goal in a game since our 4th game against Swansea I believe. His last goal was just outstanding and it is so good to see the passion he showed when he scored. Those goals meant a lot to him and even if he wants to leave, as long as he plays his heart out till the end of the season, I am happy. Diego is back!

39 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Even a half decent Costa and the title is wrapped. 

That's all I've been begging for. We have struggled to score goals since February because only Hazard in the attack has carried us. And when Hazard doesn't score, we don't win. 

If Costa can play just half as good as the beginning of the season Spurs have no chance of catching us

2 hours ago, Polo7 said:

If he leaves this summer, he will leave being one of our most consistent scorers. 

You talk like costa the only consistent scorer  out there in the world  of football tho but I do think conte needs to have sit down talks with Costa in the summer  if he wants to leave I would let him go if he wants to stay I would let him stay

He was still sloppy at times, but got a brace. That's what you ask for from a CF