Diego Costa

Spike

19 goals in the Premier League, level with Kane and two ahead of Aguero. C'mon Diego!

On the other hand, please tell me the talk of his hamstring injury was just a ploy to get him off international duty!

yeah, he's just coming back to form.

Still, we have King Remy to turn to otherwise!

I believe that when summer arrives Diego Costa has to operate surgically your problem with the hamstring.

Diego takes a year and a half with the same problem and we have to do something to prevent further injury playing. I think it's the best solution for him

Diego in good physical shape is the best striker in the world. More or less he would have three months to recover from this surgical operation before the start of the following season. it's time more than enough for him to put in his best physical condition.

Maybe for the next season we will need another striker. Although not if as Icardi or Harry Kane. Maybe Icardi not be a real competition, and Kane would oblige him to play a match Diego Costa and the next Kane.

I do not know, but we need a player who can be supplemented with Diego because he is very fragile physically.

Continue with conservative treatments for Diego is not the solution.

Regards.

I think we've had him for long enough to realize he is a striker that needs to play games. Whenever he has got an injury or suspension this season, when he omes back it takes 3 or 4 games for him to be his typical self. I hope this break doesn't affect him too much as we're entering the most important stage of our campaign.

But if it does, we have Loic who scores a goal every time he plays... 7 starts, six goals.

He has no technical ability apparently....

Open play chances created for others

37 - Diego Costa

It isnt just about the goals with Costa. The Premier Leagues joint-top scorer has also fashioned 37 chances for his Chelsea team-mates more than any other striker in the country. It helps when you have Eden Hazard in support but its clear that Costa is the leader of the line that Jose Mourinho craved. Also high on this list are Southamptons Graziano Pelle and Rooney with the Manchester United man top if you include his set-piece deliveries.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11662/9773273/is-olivier-giroud-the-best-striker-in-the-premier-league-the-stats-say#view-comments

No one tops the league scoring charts at this stage of the season (almost April) by being bad. So costa, Kane and aguero are damn good strikers