test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,987 posts in this topic
There is no way he wont be sold for that kind of money. I would sell without even thinking twice.

Dude. They can give us £150m. I still wouldn't sell him. Until we have a SOLID replacement. And I mean a world-class striker, not some person who is just "good" like Giroud.
!Hazard!, BoyBlue96 and Muzchap like this

Chelsea and Abramovich are adamant they will not be bullied by Chinese money and they blame entire Costa bust up on the offer he's had #cfc

Who knows what will happen with Costa but right now Roman A is saying he will keep him for two more years even if he doesn't play....

2 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Chelsea and Abramovich are adamant they will not be bullied by Chinese money and they blame entire Costa bust up on the offer he's had #cfc

Who knows what will happen with Costa but right now Roman A is saying he will keep him for two more years even if he doesn't play....

That's so dumb. 

Just like Payet, not worth keeping a player that doesn't want to be here. 

Sell him and that's that. 

BoyBlue96, the wes and TheIceMan like this

What sense would keeping him here without playing for 2 seasons do us? We could get 80-100 million now or in summer. I thought Roman was a businessman, or is this more shite being spewed by the clueless media? 

I am really pissed off at the timing of this. We lose to the Spuds and really need a good result tomorrow to get us back on track. But now Costa throws his toys out of the pram. We will now see how strong a manager Conte is, and how he overcomes this problem.Costa says he has lower back pain and the Chelsea physio's say he hasn't !! What the fuck is going on there. If he has lower back problems he shouldn't go to China, because carrying 30 million around in your arse pocket will be a huge strain on his back !!

If he wants to go to China for the money then Fuck him, let him go the greedy fucker. He earns 150 grand a week with Chelsea. Thats enough to run a small country!!!!!!! He lacks ambition if he is heading east. No Premier leagues, No Champions cup and no loyalty required either because there's no history for these Chinese teams. Christ I'm on a RANT and fucking pissed off with this situation. We have a great chance to win the premiership and what happens ? We fucking implode!! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Diego, if I got my hands on you I beat 12 grades of shite out of you. Show some loyalty man and honour your contract......Or rot on the sidelines for the rest of it!!

Rant over.................For now !!!:middlefinger:

the wes likes this

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

That's so dumb. 

I hate having unhappy players I would sell him aswell 

That's so dumb. 

No. Don't give him what he wants. Let him rot on the bench or downgrade him for use in Premier League 2. Then maybe he will come to his senses.

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

That's so dumb. 

Exactly. Good s he is, if he's acting like a little bitch just cash in and bleed the Chinese club dry. 

£100m and they can have him. Then we go all out in the transfer window getting players to make up for his goals, whether that's strikers or whatever else.

Always was scared of his behavior. Never committed himself 100% to the club. Just give him Malouda treatment.