test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,986 posts in this topic
10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

This is aimed at all the lads but its not what I like to see specially in Diego.

I posted summet similar in the Palace gamet hread.

Have you noticed how the lads are so relaxed,calm,having fun pre match? I dont like to see it.

We got the likes of Diego boing round the sides of the ground having selfies taken with the fans for fuck sake. Theyre far too nonchaloint.

I wantr to see them growling, going out on the pitch like gladiators like theyre gonna rip some fuckers head off.

We goit the likers oif Brom and Sunderland now thinking they got the answer to our system and holding us down that we have to fight fopr a win and thats nowt to brag about.

MAYBE this using the same team game in gamew out is making the lads too cock sure just like Mou doing it even when we were playting total shite.

OK its good the lads get to know each other but the hunger/urgency/attitude has gone and it needs to come back.

IMHO any ways!

You are looking far too deep into things. They should be smiling, we are in a great position, they have the right to smile considering how last season went. As long as they channel their aggression and focus on the pitch and the results keep going it doesn't bother me one jot. You will not win titles by winning games 3-0 every week, teams like Sunderland are battling for their lives to remain in the top flight and teams like WBA are as well drilled as they come.

They should be signing autographs it's the least they could do. These players are idols, kids pine for a photo or signature and if they do it can make a kids year, never mind day.

We are in a fantastic position, Conte will not let them rest on their laurels he's that kind of man manager, and that doesn't mean they shouldn't interact with fans but channel both in the right direction.

Enjoy it, I am and the players are too.

Panic and Fernando like this

3 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Part time 'baller, part time Shakira back-up performer. 

diego.PNG

Isn't that Britney Spears though ?

56 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

You are looking far too deep into things. They should be smiling, we are in a great position, they have the right to smile considering how last season went. As long as they channel their aggression and focus on the pitch and the results keep going it doesn't bother me one jot. You will not win titles by winning games 3-0 every week, teams like Sunderland are battling for their lives to remain in the top flight and teams like WBA are as well drilled as they come.

They should be signing autographs it's the least they could do. These players are idols, kids pine for a photo or signature and if they do it can make a kids year, never mind day.

We are in a fantastic position, Conte will not let them rest on their laurels he's that kind of man manager, and that doesn't mean they shouldn't interact with fans but channel both in the right direction.

Enjoy it, I am and the players are too.

Yeah I hear ya and love to see them enjoying their football. But lets see the autograph signing and selfies stuff AFTER the games. Since when have you seen them do that? I know I've not.

All I want is a more game minded attitude till theyve done their job. After that they can do what they want

47 minutes ago, Roquila said:

Isn't that Britney Spears though ?

Don't know hahaha

Isn't that Diego though?

If it's Shakira: Pique going Wayne Bridge on Diego. 

On 15.12.2016 at 4:18 PM, BlueLyon said:

Probably Conte and Roman got advanced brainwasher built in Russia for spies and used it on Costa

Dont understand intetion of your post at all. Please take it down for me  Blue Lyon. 

3 hours ago, Cripen said:

Dont understand intetion of your post at all. Please take it down for me  Blue Lyon. 

Considering how calm Costa is these days compared to his previous seasons.

Don't know what Conte did with him and what Simeone en Mou did with him but he isn't like in this video anymore. 

I fucking love him. Always did. Loved his temper and fighting spirit but the Diego we have now is more lovable and respectable. 

EDIT: 1:11 stays fucking hilarious

It's quite satisfying seeing him go from what Atletico fans considered, a shit back up to Falcao, Aguero, etc, to being on their level & to an extent, surpassing the former. He wasn't supposed to make it. He had such a back-and-forth time in Spain before his breakout Atletico season.