test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,979 posts in this topic
8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

unless he gets a hold of things like this

I know it was a poorly executed challenge in the end, but he certainly had the right to make the challenge. Adrian took far too long, thinking he had the control of Neur (Pep, you watching?) and then quickly panicked as Costa came through.

I can't say there was any malice there, it was a Costa trying to wind up/hurt Adrian. In that sense, his temper was in control. His yellow was deserved, players have been told refs will come down on players getting rude. Let's see how consistent these referees stay though.

I like having the old feisty Costa back but hes going to be getting some bookings with this new ref rule.

And I think as soon as we get our defence sorted we should use 2 up front. We get Lukaku (specially for the fee we will be paying IF we get him) then the pressure will be on to make him 1st strinker. We team those 2 together and have a Eden-Chalobah-Cescy-N'Golo-Cuadrado midfield we would run riot over anyone. Well its how I'd like to see us trying.

3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Where i can find a full highlights video with those commentators?

which channel is it?

Sounds like Danny Higginbotham and Martin Tyler in that video, so it must probably be NBC.

xPetrCechx likes this

Being dragged through the fucking mud by the press again. Had this been another player making that tackle on their keeper this would of been forgot about by yesterday, but they continue their bastard witch hunt and will eventually drive him away the gutless cunts.

petre.ispirescu and Unionjack like this

55 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

Everything is possible in the football world.

CqF8VvDXEAId2JM.jpg

CqF8VvFWEAAVNI2.jpg

Thats a proper hug too. All personal space invaded.

Whats good too is Conte loves his attitude so if he can just channel it to his football and winding up trhe opposition he would be ideal!

Maybe time i should update the defenders

COSTA-BEAST-with-Defenders_zpsbgte7v4s.g

Conte: "We all know Diego, he is a passionate footballer. Sometimes it seems he is always on the edge, but he is a good guy and player."

Conte: "Diego puts his passionate into football when he plays. I am happy about his behaviour. We know he must pay attention."

Conte: "Me and Diego are both passionate, it’s true. I risked in my past sometimes to be banned."

1 minute ago, Abreu03 said:

World class.

why? for one goal where there is more fault of the goalkeeper that other!
wrong passes, dribbles , choices !

LondonsFinest likes this

Just now, blues.bridge said:

why? for one goal where there is more fault of the goalkeeper that other!
wrong passes, dribbles , choices !

He was tragic but he just won us 4 points in 2 games. He would be so much better if he kept it simple instead of thinking he's Fat Ronaldo & trying to dribble past the entire defence.