test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,977 posts in this topic

Costa seems more interested in looking for fights and penalties these days. It's like I said the other day, he's like the player version of Mourinho. Always looking for controversy.

smiles

Chelsea get a much needed win and your in the Costa thread after a game where the service to him was poor again! forced to drift out wide to get a touch of the ball!

says a lot about you and your obsession really! I am still waiting for you to explain your comments when you called the Chelsea players 'Your stars' i called you out on it twice and you ran away this is the third time lets see if you can explain it... :lol:

Chelsea get a much needed win and your in the Costa thread after a game where the service to him was poor again! forced to drift out wide to get a touch of the ball!

says a lot about you and your obsession really! I am still waiting for you to explain your comments when you called the Chelsea players 'Your stars' i called you out on it twice and you ran away this is the third time lets see if you can explain it... :lol:

YOUR STAR is the cage fighter ,, ,,, I think he is fucking AWFUL much like most of your posts

Are you going to stick up for Costa again? Because he was awful today, just like he was awful against Liverpool B)

zolayes likes this

YOUR STAR is the cage fighter ,, ,,, I think he is fucking AWFUL much like most of your posts

to be fair to him, he was spot on about oscar. look how much a pre-season has helped him. :lol:

Costa - 4 keys passes, 85% Pass completion, 4 Dribbles completed, 2 Free-Kicks won and a 7.35 rating (4th highest)

And the same 3 who are obsessed with me are in here :lol: oh dear!

oh the irony! so is the third time your not going to explain the comment you made? :clown:

to be fair to him, he was spot on about oscar. look how much a pre-season has helped him. :lol:

you do know Oscar is not a winger right? but remember Matic was MotM against Crystal Palace! :clown:

you do know Oscar is not a winger right? but remember Matic was MotM against Crystal Palace! :clown:

hahahahhahaha... yes, he has been brilliant through the center... hahhahhahah..

oh the irony! so is the third time your not going to explain the comment you made? :clown:

I have said Your hero is COSTA ,,, are you punch drunk like he seems to be

Are you going to stick up for Costa again? Because he was awful today, just like he was awful against Liverpool B)

no he wasnt awful! he is a striker playing in team that cant function in attack! he constantly has to drift out wide just to get a touch of the ball! he would be awful if he missed 4 or 5 easy chances, but fact is he feeds off scraps!

well I rated his dive as 7.5 you are good at using random stats and ignoring when they dont suit .. AS Choulou proved and OWNED you

random stats???? LOOL those were his stats from the match so please explain how they are random??? and please explain what Choulo proved??? he got owned after saying Costa hasnt won a header all season i proved he did, end of debate! so your gonna have to try harder then that old man. :clown:

CHOULO19 likes this