test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,977 posts in this topic

José must be destroying his office raging right now.

...and nobody (apart from one-sided Chelsea/Mourihno fans) gives a shit. I don't, because it's classless of him to say Costa was the MOTM. It's hard to sympathise with him, even if I like our manager. He's a brilliant manager, but at the same time classless and childish. Costa is the same, that's why people think Costa is Mourinho's twin or something.

zolayes and MrBlueGuy like this

If someone had done that to one of our players no doubt be calls for them to been banned/passed off that hadn't at the time.His behaviour his fault.3 matches and hopefully he'll get on with playing football.It's been coming for a while so no shock.

Surprised it wasn't more to be honest, he definitely deserve it. Now let's hope he takes the time off to question himself and learn to improve his behaivor because it is not good enough. Then again I doubt he would learn anything judging by his performance since the ban last year.

Either way now he will miss 3 matches because of his antics and hence basically hindering us. Hope people stop encouraging this type of behavior instead of calling out to his defense like usual as if he is some victim.

Henrique and Mário César like this

Fucking disgrace the FA

I hope this now sets a precedent for the remainder of the season

He will still get a 3 game ban though right for failing to leave the pitch

Surprised ? i expected this to happen and people call Mourinho deluded when he says there is a campaign against Chelsea. Like i said before, i hope the FA burns to the ground, if i was a terrosrist i would bomb the farking place. I´m sorry for saying this, it´s really uncalled for, but i´m just livid at the sheer stupidity of all this. Cheers mate.

Surprised it wasn't more to be honest, he definitely deserve it. Now let's hope he takes the time off to question himself and learn to improve his behaivor because it is not good enough. Then again I doubt he would learn anything judging by his performance since the ban last year.

Either way now he will miss 3 matches because of his antics and hence basically hindering us. Hope people stop encouraging this type of behavior instead of calling out to his defense like usual as if he is some victim.

What we say will have no influence on how he plays. The only way he'll change is if Mourinho says to. Based on his comments, Jose won't and we'll continue to see Costa the way he's been playing.

Imagine a world where that non issue of a "kick" and a split second bit of grappling between players -- nicely exaggerated by super slow motion action replays -- was just par for the course and a bunch of grown men were allowed to go about the football game, perhaps with a caution, like the physical contest it is. Now that's a world I want to live in. You see worse during corners every game, every weekend.

Have to laugh a the media pile on Costa finds himself forever involved in. He's too concerned with needling and it can be irritating, but lets not act like he's not often the focus of attention from other teams -- which goes unpunished, or that he's always the aggressor -- I believe it was Gabriel who forced himself in to Saturdays spat between Costa and Koscienly.

The FA are a joke though and that's not news to anybody. They're consistently inconsistent but beholden to nobody and make the rules up as they go along.

CMS and Johnnyeye like this

It will b 4 fun now , with the all new all blue retrospective ultra hd camera purchased by Jose ...Fa headquarters prepare for overtime every prem weekend! Violet conduct ffs bustmyballsfc

CMS likes this

Chelsea Football Club has released the following statement following a decision by the FA Regulatory Commission.

The statement reads:

'We are extremely disappointed with the FA Regulatory Commission's decision to suspend Diego Costa. We will await their written reasons before commenting further.'

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/09/club-statement.html

Well, its good for him to be rested. He will in Carling Cup and 2 League matches. All winnable matches, we have good backup. Falcao and Remy. Don't worry that much.

Thanks god. I just don't understand how most Chelsea fans love him?.Why need chants like "Diego Diego Diego"?. This type of fans and Costa just making our club more hated by rest of world.

Mário César likes this

Ironically he is now 1st to praise Lewan in his thread.

yes because I love Lewandowski he has been my favourite non Chelsea player since 2011, but Costa is better, Lewandowski is 3rd best, Aguero 4th.