Diego Costa

Spike

I just kinda cringe and look away so many times when I watch him. You just know he's going to do something fucked up or petulant every match. Really hope he can be kept under control here or else he's going to be sent off and suspended a whole lot in England.

If there were any other world class striker available I'd avoid Costa like the plague, but he's really the best we can do without spending £60m.

Nowhere to be found against the Netherlands. Became violent and aggressive as soon as Spain started losing.

There is still time for us to drop the chase for this cunt and make a bid for Cavani. Besides, if Real Madrid get Suarez they will almost surely sell us Benzema.

Cavani, Mandzukic + Lukaku and we're set.

Poor performance really. Was decent first half and won a penalty and to sum it up done a stupid thing once again. He needs to cut that out of his game.

I don't want to sound pessimistic but had this been Lukaku you just know you would have got comments like "this shows why he is not ready" and his understanding of the game is not there etc. I am positive he will do the job but his acts of stupidity concerns me. How many times does he lose his cool? He needs to work on it because we can't let that affect us next season and it worries me tbh because once he will get caught out once and miss 3 games.

But anyway positive side, I am sure that was just an off game for him and the rest of the Spanish players but situations like this is why I hope Lukaku is around next season. If he is off form we can have a player like Lukaku come on and add more impetus upfront and most importantly will hopefully make Costa perform better knowing he has got a quality young striker waiting to take his place.

On the PR side of things..

Mourinho pissed off so many people last season he's had to go cure aids in africa to regain stock. Liverpool are the media darlings, so take the Suarez 'indicents' (in comparison to a future Costa problem) and times them by a million because we're Chelsea.

The hate here is quite unbelievable. The whole team did not play well and its completely moronic to slate Costa. Based on today's performance, I highly doubt anyone would believe that Ramos actually won the Champions League. Shocking result but would be very naive to judge such a group of world class players from one terrible performance.

it was so clear that now people would start saying "get off him blabla". same shit happened with Cavani at Confed Cup..1st game he didnt score he is total shit, 2nd game he scores bid 60m for him etc etc. Costa had a decent 1st half, 2nd half was bad, but the whole team was freaking awful. Netherlands were the better team, nothing more. Spain didnt lose because of Costa and you could clearly see that he isnt 100% fit yet.