test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,989 posts in this topic

You will never change Costa, he is what he is and I like what I see.

A breath of fresh air from that waister Torres.

Just hope he doesn't go extremist and headbutt someone one day...

Its funny how british press loves crazy players. I think he never gave so many interviews since he joined right after he got the ban.

Will there be any uproar for a retrospective ban? No? Thought so.

No because France doesn't possess some extraordinary football brains like Jamie Redknapp.

Wow never knew he was this high up in that list... also put into perspective how Ronaldo's record is inflated thanks to the pens(still the best player in the world)

B9KduIeIUAA5RjM.png

Ronaldo :lol:

Brilliant

They should have done one just on Costa: 'They hate you because you square up that stupid nonce Stevie G'

Its funny how british press loves crazy players. I think he never gave so many interviews since he joined right after he got the ban.

Probably because the Chelsea PR machine decided it might be a good idea to humanise him; give people a chance to learn a little about the man, give them something to focus on other than the beast image.

dUMB and Barbara like this

It's ridiculous how the world is trying to make Diego into something he is not the comparisons with Suarez are nothing short of a disgrace.

Three Liverpool players could have got sent of in that game and that's not including Gerrard attempting to headbutt Diego but it was Diego who got the ban.

Jose is so right they hate us and will do everything to stop us, they did it last year and cost us the league I just hope we can carry on, we deserve a trophy this year... Please :(

You starting to missed someone, when he is not there. Costa, he belongs to the game.

I had repeat this again and again, I feel sorry for PSG. Imagine how hu(a)ngry Costa will be.

Reports about him and luis not being happy. Hope it's not true. On the telegraph site, sorry I can't ive direct link on my phone.

Can't see any such article.

Anyway, I highly doubt Diego is unhappy. He's said many times he's enjoying his time here, with the physicality etc.

Luis on the other hand... I can understand, he's not playing often...

EDIT: It was the Express. http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/557114/Filipe-Luis-Chelsea-Diego-Costa-transfer-news-Atletico-MadridBreathe a sigh of relief!

Polo7 likes this