test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Forum Awards 2014 - Discussion Thread

Started by BlueLion.,

134 posts in this topic

Thank you @Barbara, for nominating me. There's a lot of people deserving it more than I do as I went missing for large portions of the season but I still appreciate it very much. Love you :wub::wub:

Love you too.

But you're a top lad, funny, smart, great football knowledge, nice (your fave compliment LOL), cool, fair in your assessments, and the list goes on and on. Your absence only made the heart grow fonder.

Everyone likes you (or should), so liked member seemed right and international because you aren't British. There, reason against me now :P

Dion likes this

Love you too.

But you're a top lad, funny, smart, great football knowledge, nice (your fave compliment LOL), cool, fair in your assessments, and the list goes on and on. Your absence only made the heart grow fonder.

Everyone likes you (or should), so liked member seemed right and international because you aren't British. There, reason against me now :P

919px-Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

I have a weak spot for compliments so I won't be the one to change your mind, but I'm sure there are people who don't like me, I'm a brazilian after all, you know how our fame goes these days :D Instead I'm gonna promise I'll try harder not to disappear as much in this season. I know I probably said something along those lines before but truth is I'm really bad at managing my own time, something always gets put a little aside because I tend to try to do too much at once, but I'll make an effort not to leave the forum aside this time, deal?

Barbara and Jason like this

I'll leave many of the categories unnominated, because I simply don't read enough to be able to form any kind of opinions about most.

Best staff member - CHOULO and Steve

Funniest forumer - Spike Spiegel

Most-liked forumer - Muszchap, Barbara

Most controversial - bushman

International Member of the Year - Barbara for her frequent long ass posts that I often don't read but assume are good.

So that's it, the end of my knowledge :(

hahahahahahaha, you just made me laugh for real, mate.

Sometimes even I can't read my own posts, which is why the grammar goes to hell as I don't have the patience to read them over after I finish writing them.

I've been trying hard to write less of them though :blush:

I've been failing miserably - but hey, I'm a girl, being objective isn't in the nature :P

manpe likes this

Did I miss something? Why is Henrique still 'most controversial', his posts seem to have been more in line with most member's opinions this year :lol:

They should add a category for the user who posted more hotties on the forum, @Steve would have won that one easily. If there was one for who posted the hottest chick than I would win it with Barbara Palvin :wub:

But even then Steve could have a chance with Axelle.

iseah100 likes this

Jype should get a few mentions as well, quality poster IMO.

DEN Y U NO GNAWMEENATE IM? :Goober:

Best football knowledge- The Skipper, Joker10

Best newcomer- iseah100, Mohammed Seif

Best article writer- Strike, Alex

Best staff member- Jason, Alex

Most-liked forumer- Styles, DYC.

Most controversial- Henrique, lionsden

Biggest contributor- xpetrcechx, Jason

British Member of the Year- The only place to be, Tomo

International Member of the Year- The Skipper, Barbara

Dion likes this

They should add a category for the user who posted more hotties on the forum, @Steve would have won that one easily. If there was one for who posted the hottest chick than I would win it with Barbara Palvin :wub:

But even then Steve could have a chance with Axelle.

don't forget T.T!
Dion likes this

DEN Y U NO GNAWMEENATE IM? :Goober:

It's tough because of being allowed only 2 nominations. I'd plump for 5 but I understand it'd mean more work for you guys. Another option would have been to not allow someone to be nominated more than once per category - it's all going to a vote anyway so put every nominee in the poll and thereby avoid multiple nominations for a single member.

BlueLion. likes this