test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Forum Awards 2014 - Discussion Thread

Started by BlueLion.,

134 posts in this topic

Can there be a "Best Asian/Rice Lover Member" category?? So at least your usual chinky resident here can win something :cry:

My GF is one of those, does that mean I'm elligible?

My GF is one of those, does that mean I'm elligible?

If I remembered correctly your GF was an australian born asian who disliked asian things and the asian ways (which is superior of course..)

So no you are not eligible!!!! This new category should only be for hardened asian people in terms of body mind and soul, for people who can't live without eating rice or pretty much anything they can lay their hands on, can't say no to a money making opportunity, martial arts masters, those who mix up their L's and R's, walking calculators, and in terms of looking like Jackie Chan in which I'm sure I do.

I think I made myself pretty dang clear there. Sorry Spike.

manpe likes this

Hmm, close enough. You forgot the bit where I either A - close topics early so the outcome I desire is the winning one, and/or B - I rig the polls after hiding them in the staff room.

A real Frank Underwood, aren't you? I wish I was still a mod so I could bring down your reign of terror! :lol:
BlueLion. likes this

A real Frank Underwood, aren't you? I wish I was still a mod so I could bring down your reign of terror! :lol:

Machiavellianism is my forte.

If I remembered correctly your GF was an australian born asian who disliked asian things and the asian ways (which is superior of course..)

So no you are not eligible!!!! This new category should only be for hardened asian people in terms of body mind and soul, for people who can't live without eating rice or pretty much anything they can lay their hands on, can't say no to a money making opportunity, martial arts masters, those who mix up their L's and R's, walking calculators, and in terms of looking like Jackie Chan in which I'm sure I do.

I think I made myself pretty dang clear there. Sorry Spike.

Dang, I almost made the cut.

Barbara, Sidzeret, Beepu and 1 other like this

I don't believe I belong on this thread. I don't post as much as the nominees nor am I as good a "forumer".

Most humble? :ph34r:

I see what you did there.....

BlueLion. likes this

Just so you're aware, the voting schedule, which will be rigorously adhered to:

• Nominations close at 2100 BST (GMT+1) on Sunday (13 July) evening.
  • The polls will be published on Monday, and voting will then run until 2100 BST on Friday 18 July.
  • The polls will then temporarily be moved to the Staff Room, making them private to allow me to rig them.
  • The victors/the people who I want to win will be announced at some point on Sunday 20 July.

In my humble opinion, i had hoped being one of the few girls that post often, gets involved in predictions and chats, i might get the odd nomination for new member for my first full season here big-smiley-crying.gif

kellzfresh likes this

Just so you're aware, the voting schedule, which will be rigorously adhered to:

• Nominations close at 2100 BST (GMT+1) on Sunday (13 July) evening.
  • The polls will be published on Monday, and voting will then run until 2100 BST on Friday 18 July.
  • The polls will then temporarily be moved to the Staff Room, making them private to allow me to rig them.
  • The victors/the people who I want to win will be announced at some point on Sunday 20 July.

Think you can close the nominations a day or two earlier actually. Most of the nominations are gonna revolve around the few same members (at least after seeing the nominations so far) anyway. Doubt members are suddenly going to nominate a whole list of lesser known members.

Think you can close the nominations a day or two earlier actually. Most of the nominations are gonna revolve around the few same members (at least after seeing the nominations so far) anyway. Doubt members are suddenly going to nominate a whole list of lesser known members.

I'm just doing it so it fits in with my schedule ;)

Muzchap likes this

Thank you @Barbara for nominating me. There's a lot of people deserving it more than I do as I went missing for large portions of the season but I still appreciate it very much. Love you :wub::wub:

Edit: thank you to all the others too, I just sort of didn't expect any other nominations, really appreciate you guys.

Barbara likes this