James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/24/2016 at 9:37 AM, mediator said:

We can't splash 75m£ on someone that's won't 100% fit what we want as a winger.

That's premium price, and he isn't a winger. Just splash the cash on Dybala

we cant splash 75M on someone that won't 100% fit what we want as a winger... so sign Dybala? Dybala is a striker... same problem.

Carrasco (spelling probably dodgy) is a good option we could look at I feel. James would be more than good enough too I imagine, hes played on the wing for Madrid at times as a wide 10.  

18 hours ago, the wes said:

AS say Chelsea want to sign Rodriguez in January, but Real Madrid are keen on keeping him until summer

Understandable.. Real can't sign anyone in January and Bale is injured for a couple of more weeks. 

James could be sold for good money next summer too, I think Real Madrid have no reason to let him go next month as they can't find a proper replacement.

SEEMS like we have pulled out - IF we werre ever in in the 1st place.

And of course - Mounure is in.

Do we think that Conte is a manager that would buy big name players for that type of money?

James Rodriguez: Chelsea say £60million is too much for Real Madrid star

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2456510/james-rodriguez-transfer-chelsea-real-madrid/

I really hope we have pulled out of this one. For me it would be a mistake. Has disaster written all over it. What is the big fuss about this guy anyway. Looks bang average to me. 

8 hours ago, DDA said:

I really hope we have pulled out of this one. For me it would be a mistake. Has disaster written all over it. What is the big fuss about this guy anyway. Looks bang average to me. 

He's looked pretty good at times for Colombia, but hasn't done enough otherwise. 

On 12/25/2016 at 4:28 AM, the wes said:

Cracking player BvB are selling club we probably have a good chance of getting him 

Not necessarily. They'll sell if the player wants to leave or wants to get paid more than they're willing, but they don't actively look to turn around and sell a player because a big offer has come in, especially someone who is so young and has looked so good.

41 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Not necessarily. They'll sell if the player wants to leave or wants to get paid more than they're willing, but they don't actively look to turn around and sell a player because a big offer has come in, especially someone who is so young and has looked so good.

Know BvB are very good at when selling players they replace them with good players or cracking young players replace Gündoğan with Weigl replace Mkhitaryan with Dembele and so on over the years 

31 minutes ago, the wes said:

Know BvB are very good at when selling players they replace them with good players or cracking young players replace Gündoğan with Weigl replace Mkhitaryan with Dembele and so on over the years 

They are (I'm a mild fan of theirs and that's one of the reasons). It seems like they have a great group of young players that are meant to be the "new generation" of BvB. I can see either or both of Reus and Aubameyang leaving soon, but I'm not sure they're ready to sell the likes of Mor, Pulisic, and Dembele yet. Liverpool have supposedly made some nice offers for Pulisic and they don't seem interested in entertaining them at all.

17 hours ago, kmk108 said:

He's looked pretty good at times for Colombia, but hasn't done enough otherwise. 

That was a long time ago. One decent tournement isn't enough for me. He hasn't done anything fantastic in a Madrid squad full of World Class players. 

60£ for rodriguez? it's crazy! I would prefer put that money and maybe other 20-30£ for Dybala ( more younger, more stronger in everything)!
Moreover I would make all possible to take immediatly Dembele ( a start offer  to 50-55£ but I will able to go untill 70-80£ )
Hazard-Dybala-Dembele ( plus Musonda or other accademy) will be better attack for next ten years ( lime messi-neymar-suarez)
For take him I would sell pedro,willian. mikel and more without problem!
Now don't come to say that it's impossible because there is no money! the money there are, and the rest we can take from the sells. the only thing is spend that money in the right way! and Rodriguez is maybe the more wrong way!!!!
the last, Yes i would sell a lot of players, also important like pedro and willian, but we are going to get an upgrade! after other player like ivanovic,mikel, piazon and other that have no future with us, use them at least we get money from them so  give change at young in the first team like replacement of those players sold and have also 2-3 top players instead to carry on this useless purchases!

1 hour ago, blues.bridge said:

60£ for rodriguez? it's crazy! I would prefer put that money and maybe other 20-30£ for Dybala ( more younger, more stronger in everything)!
Moreover I would make all possible to take immediatly Dembele ( a start offer  to 50-55£ but I will able to go untill 70-80£ )
Hazard-Dybala-Dembele ( plus Musonda or other accademy) will be better attack for next ten years ( lime messi-neymar-suarez)
For take him I would sell pedro,willian. mikel and more without problem!
Now don't come to say that it's impossible because there is no money! the money there are, and the rest we can take from the sells. the only thing is spend that money in the right way! and Rodriguez is maybe the more wrong way!!!!
the last, Yes i would sell a lot of players, also important like pedro and willian, but we are going to get an upgrade! after other player like ivanovic,mikel, piazon and other that have no future with us, use them at least we get money from them so  give change at young in the first team like replacement of those players sold and have also 2-3 top players instead to carry on this useless purchases!

Dembele is very unlikely to move again so quickly. Worse, if he does move it's likely that he would turn us down once more as he did two summers ago. I don't know if we bid again this summer, but he made it clear very early on that Dortmund was his chosen destination.

Granted, when he turned us down in 2015 it was probably because he didn't fancy becoming a part of the loan army. Now that he would be recruited for the first team that might change things for him, but I still doubt that he would give up on BVB after just one season. He certainly won't give up after half a season and move in January.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You