test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrExcalibur100

James Rodríguez

Started by MrExcalibur100,

1,483 posts in this topic

Not sure why the rumors keep linking to it as a loan move ... Lets go and get him home as our players with total ownership if that is what the manager and club wants ... not a loan move. 

People on Twitter are so fucking blank it's unreal, saying because he is apparently with Columbia nothing will happen. There are things such as fax machines, scanned emails and other shit now that can have a transfer done in minutes.

I'm not saying James will sign but lets not forget Fabregas signed whilst away with Spain in Brazil.

Chelseabluerising likes this

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

People on Twitter are so fucking blank it's unreal, saying because he is apparently with Columbia nothing will happen. There are things such as fax machines, scanned emails and other shit now that can have a transfer done in minutes.

I'm not saying James will sign but lets not forget Fabregas signed whilst away with Spain in Brazil.

Fabregas signed before the World Cup. Most of our business was done before the WC that window. I think Remy was the only player to sign late.

A loan would probably be best all around. He gets playing time, Madrid won't be playing his wages, they still get to keep him, and James can decide if playing in the EPL is something he would like to continue doing once he's experienced it. 

King11Didier likes this

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Marca are saying that apparently we're interested and that anything unexpected can happen, but that James could also easily stay at Real. 

Basically, they don't know anything. 

I want that job.

The Skipper likes this

2 hours ago, Diego said:

I see people are getting way too excited over nothing :) 

Exactly...

Imagine Granovskaia / Emenalo trying to get a deal done for Rodriguez.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(if the deal falls through, Emenalo will give up and then suggest that we sign Jack Wilshere on loan) 

Chelsea FC reportedly making a late transfer push for James Rodriguez and Marcos Alonso (via @NBCSports) #RMCF #Fiorentina

Chelsea are extremely keen to add James Rodriguez to their squad, either as a new signing or on loan. (MARCA) #CFC #RMCF

Real Madrid are prepared to sell one of them [James Rodriguez / Isco] if they get a bid that they are satisfied with (Mail) #RMCF #CFC #THFC

So far #CFC have asked for James on loan and been told ‘no-go’. And in Madrid they are convinced #THFC are looking at Isco. (Mail) #RMCF

As ive been saying all along, would be absolutely thrilled to bring in a player with his skills however i will only believe it when he is holding up the chelsea jersey officially confirmed. Lets hope for a miracle!

xPetrCechx likes this