test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrExcalibur100

James Rodríguez

Started by MrExcalibur100,

1,483 posts in this topic

How about a cheeky loan with option to buy next season? If only 

he's better than Oscar and seeing as Jose took all the creativity out of our team he would be a good choice 

Doubt he will leave tbh. James simply loves Real Madrid and everything about being a Madrista. 

IIRC didn't he say in an interview one time that he wasn't really that big on the PL? 

Anywho, looks like Hazard has got to wait another year before he gets a competent #10/RW that's on his level. 

There are rumours going around of our interest in Boufal.  Surely can't get in 2 "where exactly are they going to play?" players.

This may be decided on how much we need to spend on a CB.

5 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Doubt he will leave tbh. James simply loves Real Madrid and everything about being a Madrista. 

IIRC didn't he say in an interview one time that he wasn't really that big on the PL? 

Anywho, looks like Hazard has got to wait another year before he gets a competent #10/RW that's on his level. 

I really don't get players' obsession or love for Real Madrid, especially when they aren't even playing. If they are playing week in week out, then fine. But when they aren't playing, why do they want to stay? Surely doing what they love and enjoying themselves on the pitch has to be bigger than warming up the bench, even for a prestigious club like Real?

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

I know a Real Madrid supporter. He says James doesn't get minutes because he's too busy partying. Doesn't train well, while he's good offensively, he doesn't put in any effort on defense, doesn't track back either.

His season under Ancelotti's guidance was really outstanding. Remember how he hit the post against Juve. Zidane doesn't like him and he's a fair weather player, imo. Interesting to see how the work, work work philosophy would turn out for him. He's quite expensive, but it's not my money, he's definitely i player that can get you out of your seat, i'd say, fork it and bring him in.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I really don't get players' obsession or love for Real Madrid, especially when they aren't even playing. If they are playing week in week out, then fine. But when they aren't playing, why do they want to stay? Surely doing what they love and enjoying themselves on the pitch has to be bigger than warming up the bench, even for a prestigious club like Real?

If you can sit on the bench at Chelsea or play week in week out at Scunthorpe what would you choose?

EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea make record £60m bid for Real Madrid star after giving up on Lukaku

CHELSEA have made a £60million offer to Real Madrid for James Rodriguez after all but giving up hope of tempting Romelu Lukaku back to Stamford Bridge.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/702280/Chelsea-transfer-news-Real-Madrid-James-Rodriguez-Antonio-Conte-Romelu-Lukaku

From Sunday, don't know if this is true.

James Rodriguez to Chelsea: 20 percent James has struggled to fully established himself at Real Madrid and now sits even further down Zinedine Zidane's pecking order, but there are some factors that make his potential move to Chelsea rather difficult. For one, the Blues have bigger priorities in defence and little time to address them. Secondly, Real Madrid may be facing a transfer ban in the next two windows, which makes keeping players even more important. As if that was not already enough, the Galacticos would be looking for a massive financial return to move him. Arsenal or PSG could make a late run should James push for a move away from Madrid.

from espn