James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really is an excellent footballer. What's his best position?

Monaco would probably demand £70m for him I'd imagine. What a talent just wasted in that league.

He really is an excellent footballer. What's his best position?

Monaco would probably demand £70m for him I'd imagine. What a talent just wasted in that league.

He says his best position is as a 10.

As for price, I imagine he will stay there till his contract runs till it's final year and leaves at a fairly cheap price. He will just be entering his prime around 25.

Naaa already got Fab for that, Vidal would be better

Well, I firmly believe Cesc was bought for the deeper positions so I don't think about it in that way, and unless we're moving to a 4-3-3, if we required another CAM James would be a brilliant buy.

James Rodriguez is going to be wanted by many teams I can imagine. Been one of the starts of the tournament, if not the star of the tournament. Comes on second half and scores one and assists 2. Only 22 as well icon14.gif

Finally started adding a final ball and goals to his game the last 2 or 3 seasons, great to see as he has all the talent in the world when he was 18 or 19 but his final product was inconsistent. Not surprised at all at how well he has done for Columbia and the fact he has has either scored or been directly involved in nearly all their goals just shows how he is probably the most important player to Columbia and not Falcao.

Sell Mikel, Willian, Oscar and maybe one younger player, buy James. Time for Football Manager.

There's another fellow in Marseille who might one day fit the same profile depending on his persistence and temperament.

He mainly plays out wide, mostly on the LW I believe and only recently that he's playing in the AM role for Colombia (though not 100% certain whether Ranieri has used him at AM at Monaco).

Edited by Jason

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You