Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Well I don't put myself in that category. Not all football fans are fickle. If I hate a player, I would NEVER chant his name.

In Torres' case, I just clap when he gets subbed off.

Well that's your prerogative. But if an unpopular signings give us a higher chance of winning, then I don't particularly care.

He's made no secret of his hate for Chelsea, so when some fans come along and say they want to sign him, I think it's quite embarrassing to be honest. Either that or they haven't been supporting Chelsea for too long...

Yes, football is important, but so is having some fucking dignity.

I dont know why people hate on Rafa because he said some things about the club and the fans, and do not want him at the club but not Fabregas who also said things about chelsea.

I dont know why people hate on Rafa because he said some things about the club and the fans, and do not want him at the club but not Fabregas who also said things about chelsea.

Yes, and in the end Rafa got us 4th place and a trophy and therefore earned the respect of quite a few fans who disliked him. Need I say more?

When does a guy character has anything to do with football? He's fucking awesome, even better than Mata and could play anywhere.

Same could be said about Suarez. They should be rated on their performances on the field rather than anything else.

Do you really want to rate players on their performance? What about Torres ?

I don't like how people are coming up

The same way we shout "Torres, Torres, Torres" at the Bridge if he puts in a good showing.

That's different. The only fault of Torres is that he isn't as good as we thought he would be. He never bad-mouthed the club. I'm not going to forgive someone for bad mouthing our club just because they came and gave us 20 assists/goals or won us a Europa league etc. Never!

Yes, and in the end Rafa got us 4th place and a trophy and therefore earned the respect of quite a few fans who disliked him. Need I say more?

And deservedly so, but that is not what i meant. I meant that before Rafa came and when he just arrived nobody wanted him here because he said horrible things about us, even in the end after he earned the respect of some it was clear that he was still unwanted. Fabregas said some things as well, spat on ballack, etc. But some would welcome him. If attitude is not a problem in football then why the double standard? that is my only question.

Im not against or for Fabregas, im just pointing out the double standard some people have.

• 10 months later...

Barca fans seem fed up with him as he has failed to fully integrate into their team. Whistles from the Camp Nou crowd are a regular occurrence and reading through some of their forums shows a similar sentiment. He's not valued. He's become a scape-goat.

I won't mind if we put in a cheeky bid for him. It's almost impossible but it's not beyond the realms of possibility with this stupid Barca board in charge. Of course, it's up to Cesc to make the right noises. He was regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world when at Arsenal, now no one even talks about him anymore. At Chelsea, we have everything in place to get him back to his previous level. Imagine this guy playing next to the likes of Matic.

Barca fans seem fed up with him as he has failed to fully integrate into their team. Whistles from the Camp Nou crowd are a regular occurrence and reading through some of their forums shows a similar sentiment. He's not valued. He's become a scape-goat.

I won't mind if we put in a cheeky bid for him. It's almost impossible but it's not beyond the realms of possibility with this stupid Barca board in charge. Of course, it's up to Cesc to make the right noises. He was regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world when at Arsenal, now no one even talks about him anymore. At Chelsea, we have everything in place to get him back to his previous level. Imagine this guy playing next to the likes of Matic.

He doesn't fit our team.