Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Unless somebody can tell me another player who is available and as good as this guy, I don't see any reason why we should not bid for him just because he is a cunt.

I will be very pissed if he moves to manu

he would probably cost over £40m and who says he is avaliable? for that money i would bid for other midfielders like witsel or pogba who may not be available either but would excite me more than fagregas

We would have to pay over the odds to get him anyway and not just over the odds in the sense we may have to pay a little bit more like say for Cavani (even tho he will be worth it) or did for say David Luiz, i mean ridiculously over the odds.

Arsenal not only have first refusal but would get 50% of any transfer fee if he goes to a club that isn't Arsenal, so assuming Barca won't want to make a loss we would have to pay upwards of £70m.

Just won't happen, and he won't be going Man.Utd for the very same reason.

I don't want cunts in Chelsea.He may be good player,but even that,if the player have bad character and is such a dickhead like fapregas.And as for good player-He was good player.Now he is sub in barca and he lost his good form from the past when he was in arse.And he worth much money which I think doesn't suits him.We don't need him and I don't think Jose wants him even.
Was it him when he simulated to get barca penalty,in the second match against Drogba?

Lol, so you all don't want him because you have a personal issue with him?

I think he'd flourish in our squad because he's a class footballer and he's very versatile. He's shown at Barcelona he can play anywhere in midfield and he's very sound technically.

I don't really care if he's a cunt, I'm not marrying him, I'm watching him improve the team through football.

He's been shit in barca. And I wouldnt even want him in Chelsea for 5m.

Cesc Fibreglass the classless cunt.

No doubt he learned his charming personality from Barcelona's academy of cheaters and sore losers. We should sign Suarez, Pepe, Ramos, Pinto and Busquets while we're at it. People will love us.

Anyway, I don't care about his ability, because there are some players you just don't even mention wearing a Chelsea shirt. Fibreglass is one of those players. I lost count the amount of times he's called us 'boring' after us handing his arse to him, either at Arsenal or Barca. Tit.

Off topic but when i was away i was speaking to a Real Madrid fan about the time we smashed Arsenal 3-0 at The Emirates and told him about how after the match Wenger, Cesc and co were trying to claim the moral victory because of their "football", his first response? yes you guessed it he said "Barcelona are the same".

He's been shit in barca.

It depends how you look at it. You have to look at the fact he wasn't really deployed in one position on a consistent basis. Sometimes he'd pair aside Sergio, other times he would be flanking Messi in a wider position and very rarely was he deployed in the centre of midfield in the areas that Xavi or Iniesta usually occupy. This coupled with a confidence factor didn't really help him perform at a level he's capable of.

There's no denying his ability though. We saw it many times at Arsenal. One of my favourite goals by him was when, from kick off, he dribbled through the entire Tottenham team and scored a goal of absolute class. After witnessing him do that, along with the other qualities he has, I couldn't give a flying crap about any personal issues people have.

He's an asset to any team because of the versatility he offers and for that reason he'd be a fantastic addition to this squad.

When does a guy character has anything to do with football? He's fucking awesome, even better than Mata and could play anywhere.

Same could be said about Suarez. They should be rated on their performances on the field rather than anything else.

When does a guy character has anything to do with football? He's fucking awesome, even better than Mata and could play anywhere.

Same could be said about Suarez. They should be rated on their performances on the field rather than anything else.

Apparently football doesn't matter anymore :lol:

It depends how you look at it. You have to look at the fact he wasn't really deployed in one position on a consistent basis. Sometimes he'd pair aside Sergio, other times he would be flanking Messi in a wider position and very rarely was he deployed in the centre of midfield in the areas that Xavi or Iniesta usually occupy. This coupled with a confidence factor didn't really help him perform at a level he's capable of.

There's no denying his ability though. We saw it many times at Arsenal. One of my favourite goals by him was when, from kick off, he dribbled through the entire Tottenham team and scored a goal of absolute class. After witnessing him do that, along with the other qualities he has, I couldn't give a flying crap about any personal issues people have.

He's an asset to any team because of the versatility he offers and for that reason he'd be a fantastic addition to this squad.

That's disgusting. He's a classless character and doesn't deserve to wear the Chelsea jersey.

I still remember him saying something racist about Kanoute's mother in the Sevilla vs Barcelona match..and when Kanoute approached Fabregas, gave him a light push...Fabregas fell to the floor like he was shot in the chest.

Only blind fans will disregard a players character...it's not ALWAYS about football.

That's disgusting. He's a classless character and doesn't deserve to wear the Chelsea jersey.

I still remember him saying something racist about Kanoute's mother in the Sevilla vs Barcelona match..and when Kanoute approached Fabregas, gave him a light push...Fabregas fell to the floor like he was shot in the chest.

Only blind fans will disregard a players character...it's not ALWAYS about football.

That's bullshit.

We, as football fans, are fickle. I put myself in that category. We'll say we hate a player, but if we sign them and they score 20 goals for us in a season, we'll chant their name regardless.

The same way we shout "Torres, Torres, Torres" at the Bridge if he puts in a good showing.

That's bullshit.

We, as football fans, are fickle. I put myself in that category. We'll say we hate a player, but if we sign them and they score 20 goals for us in a season, we'll chant their name regardless.

The same way we shout "Torres, Torres, Torres" at the Bridge if he puts in a good showing.

Well I don't put myself in that category. Not all football fans are fickle. If I hate a player, I would NEVER chant his name.

In Torres' case, I just clap when he gets subbed off.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/01/30/2874954/sevillas-frederic-kanoute-cesc-fabregas-did-not-use-racial

Not quite right. Cesc insulted Kanoute but did not use racial slurs. Maybe 'cabrón'? Haha.