Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

do you think the full interview will hit the internet?

Oh yeah without doubt, probably in the next day or two. There is snippets on SKY Sports but only in parts speaking about Torres staying and Cech fighting for a place.

Jose speaking highly of Cesc in his interview yesterday. Wants him to dictate and really rotate that ball this season.

Cannot wait to see Cesc in action in the PL now.

Looks like they overcame their... eh...differences. I was a bit worried about that, but actually, they might get along really well now that they're on the same team.

Signing of the season for me so far, together with Kroos. Little buzz surrounding him, which is kind of a first for a big money Chelsea signing. I think he's going to be excellent.

Found this:

The guy's a veteran.

Huge difference.

Kroos will flop, Cesc will not.

Disagree with you on that. Kroos will do more than fine.

Kroos is setup to fail...

They already have a superior player in Modric and I doubt either alonso/di maria will lose their place.

Kroos strengths are set pieces and long shots. Which Madrid already have covered with Cristiano/Bale/Benzema/Modric/Alonso... What exactly does Kroos bring to Madrid that they dont already have in abundance of.

The proper signing should have been a no brainer, Vidal.

Signing of the season for me so far, together with Kroos. Little buzz surrounding him, which is kind of a first for a big money Chelsea signing. I think he's going to be excellent.

Found this:

The guy's a veteran.

Watching this reminded me why I thought he was a little prick--and annoyingly talented one, granted--when he played for Arsenal. He's what, 20 here? He had quite a temper when he was a kid. And still isn't exactly the shyest and quietest bloke around.

Was just reading barcaforum and the last few comments in Cesc's thread:

"Perfect team & coach for Fabregas, match made in hell."

"I wonder how Fab's at times rather foul play will evolve under the expert tutelage of Mou. I mean, he already showed a nasty mean streak before, so it could easily end up flourishing spectacularly at Chelskij"

:lol:

Btw, he's playing a deep-lying playmaker here, the deepest he played for Arsenal. And he played well. It's not true that he always chokes in big games--or rather, it's not a character trait.

Huge difference.

Kroos will flop, Cesc will not.

How can you even come up with a statement like this? Kroos has been consistently one of best midfielders in the world over the past couple of seasons club and country. He has just signed for one of the best teams in world and will be surrounded by world class players. He hasn't even got the pressure of a huge price tag on his head... there isn't one thing that indicates he will be a flop.

How can you even come up with a statement like this? Kroos has been consistently one of best midfielders in the world over the past couple of seasons club and country. He has just signed for one of the best teams in world and will be surrounded by world class players. He hasn't even got the pressure of a huge price tag on his head... there isn't one thing that indicates he will be a flop.

Kroos had a role with munich.

What role can you envision kroos to have with madrid?

kroos' strength are all covered in the current madrid squad with better players, so what exactly is his role?

Yeah and?It wouldn´t be the first mistake of Real Madrid buying a player that they do not need.

Its probably part of their marketing strategy...they know the world cup is the time when a lot of mainstream/neutral fans watch...

They then pick the brightest talents from the tournament and probably attract a pack of neutral fans along with it,...no wonder their fan-base is huge.