Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Still hate him. Maybe not as much as before but its still there.

But nonetheless, its just obvious that he will be our main man this season. He will be the player whose performances would have us winning the league or simply folding.

That's a lot of pressure on one guy. :lol:

In all seriousness, I hope we don't come to depend on Cesc too much. I dislike when we depend on one player. Even the best players have off-days and drops in form, especially towards the end of the season, not to mention possible injuries. I love Hazard, but I disliked how we often depended on him last season. Now I hope if Cesc has an off-day, Eden will step up, and vice versa. Best-case scenario, they both perform consistently and amazingly well, but it's highly unlikely, considering that they both suffer from inconsistency.

However, I agree that a lot will depend on Cesc this season. He is an old-fashioned playmaker in the true sense of the word, and he'll be largely responsible for the flow of the team's play and creativity when he settles in.

Great free kick. I think he goes missing when he plays in the no10 role. he needs to get on the ball always and he does that best when he's playing in the middle of the pitch, I hope we see him with Matic in CM next season and not behind the striker.

He created several chances, but he didn't touch the ball as often as he did when he played deeper, wasn't as influential as when he played a DLP.

But damn, that free kick.

tumblr_n9jebnNbHj1shaydvo1_500.gif

Think it's pretty safe to say he'll be our main set piece taker.

Can't express how happy I am to have him. Has always been one of my favorite players purely based on skills and not on where he played or what he said about Chelsea. Can't believe people didn't want him here.

We didn't because of his history with Arsenal. But this guy has always been class and hope he will have the best seasons of his career with us.

Arsenal fans fucking fuming on another forum I use, about Cesc scoring tonight.

:D Fucking wankers.

The way they got all wound up on twitter when someone said that Cesc kissed the Chelsea badge was hilarious. :lol:

Can't wait for their reactions when Cesc really does that. And he will. Eventually.