test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Cesc Fàbregas

Started by Special Juan,

5,905 posts in this topic

I'm taking it a bit tongue in cheek mate.

I'm sure some stupid things have been said in the heat of the moment - and they should stay behind closed doors

But I genuinely hope the players are raising the poor attempts at attacking play. It is useful constructive feedback that a Pre-Real Madrid Mou might have taken on board - but post Madrid it just causes fireworks :(

Looks like I was a sucker for a media story.

The Secret Footballer (the not so secret and not much of a footballer Dave Kitson) didn't really say he was "leading the revolt" but approached Jose re tactics, the media parasites took that interpretation .

In reality that would mean Fabregas got on best with the manager that he got the gig to have a word on behalf of his team mates.

Media are like vultures at the moment salivating over the Chels implosion. They love a demise more than anything.

So no more bad words for the magic hat wearing gooner barca cunt

Muzchap likes this

cesc posted this on his fb

I would like to clarify that contrary to a few reports form some online websites, I am extremely happy at Chelsea and have an excellent relationship with the manager.

There maybe certain individuals from the outside trying to destabilise this club but I strongly believe that we will bounce back and come good again

We tweeted it too. I asked if he knew anyone who is unhappy at the club or if it's the media trying to turn people against the club and haven't got a reply (as I expected to be honest I'm just a randomer on the internet) haha.

Why do people jump the gun on bullshit stories like this? To call him a cunt is totally uncalledfor.

Term of endearment round our way K. Always was a barca/gooner cunt, but he is OUR barca /gooner cunt :D

Muzchap likes this

And now we're calling the players "cunts" as well. What a time to be alive.

Yeah I think thats way over the top. People whine too much these days. Can't imagine the people that actually live with the constant whiners, because I'm here 15 minutes a day and feel overwhelmed by it.

Spike, Barbara and BlueLion. like this

please no Europa league I rather come tenth in the league

winner of europa league gets CL for the next season.

not that we deserve it but it could be an option....

You're assuming we'd even get that far. We were lucky that we drew shit teams in each round up to the final in 2013.

So, Cesc cannot be captain because he cannot run fast?

Cesc is the best person to be captain on this team by a long shot. Because Jose is putting Cesc in a situation to fail, it's his fault? You guys make no sense.

You're assuming we'd even get that far. We were lucky that we drew shit teams in each round up to the final in 2013.

what good teams could we have got? Lazio, Inter, Zenit, Fenerbache, Spurs? none of them were very good in 2013

with a couple of "good" buys (a CM for sure and selling players like cesc and oscar), i feel we can seriously win europa. wont be the worst thing.

what good teams could we have got? Lazio, Inter, Zenit, Fenerbache, Spurs? none of them were very good in 2013

I'd rather have gotten Sparta Prague, Rubin Kazan, S. Bucharest and Basel than any of those five.

with a couple of "good" buys (a CM for sure and selling players like cesc and oscar), i feel we can seriously win europa. wont be the worst thing.

True. Can't believe we're even talking about this :lol:

DYC. and didierforever like this

if we get back to good form again we can challenge for 4th spot this season

if we get back to good form again we can challenge for 4th spot this season

14/15 - 70 points,

13/14 - 79 points

12/13 - 73 points

these are the number of points the 4th spot positions have got. average is 74.

we have 11 currently, which means we need another 63 or 21 wins in the next 27 games. i am not going to even start talking about it at this moment.

Muzchap likes this