test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Cesc Fàbregas

Started by Special Juan,

5,900 posts in this topic

He is a cunt as well anyway, not saying I like Jose but hopefully him along with Hazard and Costa can go in the summer as well because they are all not worthy of playing for Chelsea for different reasons. About time we sign some good players without these ego or idiot characteristics.

I respect your view of Jose Muzchap, but as you know we dont agree. :D

Nothing wrong with 'questioning a shit approach to football' but the allegations, (if true), are of deliberate sabotage. We have laughed at 'agent joe cole' at liverpool, and Cech at arsenal perhaps letting in a couple, but its not reality.

This with fabregas, again , if true, is deliberate conceding of a game, costing us points, and ultimately the manager, and untold damage to cfc, when the best thing he could have done is just left.

However we know how the media make up rubbish, lets see if any other sources appear.

I'm taking it a bit tongue in cheek mate.

I'm sure some stupid things have been said in the heat of the moment - and they should stay behind closed doors

But I genuinely hope the players are raising the poor attempts at attacking play. It is useful constructive feedback that a Pre-Real Madrid Mou might have taken on board - but post Madrid it just causes fireworks ? :(

Fulham Broadway likes this

Fabregas a splitter, he wears a splitters hat

He could have played for Jose, but he said no fuck that

He got his mates together, they didnt like his style

Playing shoite till Jose's gone...........could be a short while

i am not believing that story but HE IS A CUNT. he is a grade A cunt.

i still cant believe someone like jose actually bought cesc. i just cant. the biggest mystery for me. why? why? why?

i am not believing that story but HE IS A CUNT. he is a grade A cunt.

i still cant believe someone like jose actually bought cesc. i just cant. the biggest mystery for me. why? why? why?

Come on, Jose bought Cesc to win the title back from City. We were missing a midfielder that could unlock the opposition's defense with a quality pass...Cesc played his role well last season.

The problem is...when your not winning games and your forced to play a defensive brand of football, certain players won't be happy...and that's when the rumours of fallouts between player and manager start..

Essien19 likes this

Come on, Jose bought Cesc to win the title back from City. We were missing a midfielder that could unlock the opposition's defense with a quality pass...Cesc played his role well last season.

The problem is...when your not winning games and your forced to play a defensive brand of football, certain players won't be happy...and that's when the rumours of fallouts between player and manager start..

when was the last time cesc "unlocked" a defence. cesc is a CM who cant defend. ever heard of that? we want our no.10 to be "defensive" so as to "cover" for cesc's defensive liability. infact chelsea is the only "big" team who plays with body guards for certain players.

the problem is as much the manager as this no balls, shit attitude kind of players.

would not be surprised if cesc said that..fabregas is always vocal ..atleast he tried to express his feelings about the football the manager makes them to play...But if he actually said that i would rather lose than win for him..Then get rid of him from the squad