Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

As a player he could be great, especially if Chelsea switch to a 4-3-3.

Buuuut this is Cunt Fiberglass we are talking. I'm not going to say I want him here because he is a wanker but if he were to sign Id begrudgingly support him.

He's a cunt of the highest order but my oh my an on form Cesc Fabregas is a baller and a half. He was so good at Arsenal and Barcelona have completely misused him.

He'd fit very nicely next to Matic in midfield.

Can't see him fitting in a two mam midfield well. He is too cavalier.

Can't see him fitting in a two mam midfield well. He is too cavalier.

In his last few years at Arsenal it used to be just him and Song at the base of their midfield (I think), who's way more cavalier than Matic, in midfield for Arsenal so I don't think that should be a problem at all. He's a very complete midfielder and isn't bad at defending.

Do we have so many other quality options to "dream" about? (in a position we desperately need a top player)

quality options?

lets see cunt fiberglass' career. won jack squat with arsenal, in the last 3 years, he has won one la liga and copa del ray.

barca's 3 years before that was 2 CLs, 3 La ligas and 1 copa.

they have mightily regressed since cunt fiberglass has gone to barca. in 2011-12 pep changed his complete tactics, formations just to accomodate the cunt. this year they sold thiago alcantara. this guy has a massive loser mentality which cancels out all and any technical ability of his.

also, we are still trying to find our identity. believe me we wont find it thru players like etoo, cunt fiberglass and fsw who are anything but chelsea.

as for options, we have rakitic, kovacic. we can buy kroos (since cunt fiberglass himself would take nothing less than 150kpw dont think kroos' wage would be an issue).

In his last few years at Arsenal it used to be just him and Song at the base of their midfield (I think), who's way more cavalier than Matic, in midfield for Arsenal so I don't think that should be a problem at all. He's a very complete midfielder and isn't bad at defending.

The same Arsenal team that was constantly overrun in the midfield? No thanks.

The same Arsenal team that was constantly overrun in the midfield? No thanks.

It'd be so different here because he's next to Matic who is far more conservative than Song, plus Mourinho isn't as reckless as Wenger when it comes to midfield selection either.

Too slow to play next to matic. We need a mobile all round player there

Kroos, Rakitic etc. aren't exactly known for their speed either.

I think a Fabregas - Matic midfield would be identical to the Schweinsteiger - Martinez midfield Bayern had in 12/13.

Kroos, Rakitic etc. aren't exactly known for their speed either.

I think a Fabregas - Matic midfield would be identical to the Schweinsteiger - Martinez midfield Bayern had in 12/13.

i think cesc hates our manager though

Too slow to play next to matic. We need a mobile all round player there

I agree that's the type of profile Jose seems to want there. Athletic players who can contribute at both ends like Matic or Modric.

Fabregas has always seemed a bit powderpuff to me, closer to someone like De Bruyne. More chance of us going for Song than Fabregas in my opinion.