test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Cesc Fàbregas

Started by Special Juan,

5,911 posts in this topic

Yes Fabregas is now a blue, he has my full support.. Am sure this season will be ours and we will win the league and make it to the semis of the Champions league at least!

You can just see the faces of scared Manchester City/United fans right. No excuses this year boys! We've got a class team, specially if Costa deal gets done too.

This is a very strange feeling. I generally stay away from the forum and newspaper transfer stories because of past 'transfer sagas' but I like how we've wrapped this up. Myself and lots of other members said we needed brains in the midfield for at least the last 18 months, now we have the perfect player for that IMO. Importantly, he is in his peak. We have enough kids with potential, Fabregas is a successful and mature player.

The transfer staff/board deserve massive credit too: they have overseen the acquisition of players with great potential at (relatively) low cost e.g. de Bruyne, Courtois & Lukaku. Buying already class players like Mata and then sell them on for almost double after 2 good years of service, then somehow flog Luiz for a ridiculous amount. All the while we have identified which areas we need to strengthen and have already seemingly sewn it up.

Now he has the blue shirt on all my past feelings about him are gone and I will support him like any other player. This is exciting because one thing is for sure: Mourinho and Chelsea are not playing around next season.

James, oldportblue and kellzfresh like this

I think he will be a good signing, and I am happy to see him sign for us..With both Barca and Arsenal rejecting him I hope that he feels that he has something to prove. This is his last big chance to win some silverware and I think he will come out fighting and prove those two were wrong to reject him.

Plus, he will have to win over a lot of Chelsea fans, and he will only manage that will consistently good performances

Eden2020 likes this

Congrats on the 2015 PL title, Chelsea.
Mourinho - always getting one up on Wenger. Even if Wenger doesn't know it (yet).
My thoughts exactly, unfortunately. Unless, of course, we have 2-3 youngsters shoot up 1-2 levels (Ox, Wilshere, Jenkinson, Gnabry) and Özil realises his potential, we can't match Chelsea now.

From Arsenal Mania.Atleast they aren´t as bad as Liverpool fans to be fair.

How do you post videos?

On the menu the thrid icon starting from top left. (next to the "lightswitch" and "eraser gum" icons) bbcode. Click on it then a menu pops up, then choose "media" another menu pops up then copy paste the entire web adress of the video in the "media url" block. Press OK.

DYC. likes this

that would be an impossible feat, city fans are getting close though

Not to mention the United fans.(When United used to be good) :D