test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Premier League thread

Started by Jason,

891 posts in this topic

Im glad our last game is at home. Although the main thing is getting your hands on the trophy i would much rather we lifted it at home should we win it.

The Burnley fixture will favour them as they can have longer to game plan against us( when us having the same time,won't be as advantagous to us) and opening weekend their players and fans will be fresh and not have had the wind beat out of the sails yet.

We shouldn't be fully on the same page,firing on all cylinders early on in the season,but we should still have too much class for them.

I only look at fixtures with things like not wanting a long distance night time game because of work in the morning and european away games taking enough of those slots on the calender.not really bothered by the level of competition..easy is for pussies.

So the TV fixtures have been announced today. This is the opening weekend:

Saturday

Manchester United vs Swansea 1245

Arsenal vs Crystal Palace 1730

Sunday

Liverpool vs Southampton 1330

Newcastle vs Man City 1600

Monday

Burnley vs Chelsea 2000

Have turned this thread into about Premier League. So, anything and everything that is related to Chelsea in the league goes in here.

And speaking of that, the fixtures for live broadcasts on Sky Sports and BT Sports have been released. Here's our games:

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/jul/opening-live-uk-television-fixtures-for-2014-2015-season-released.html

18th August Monday - Burnley (A) 8pm [sky Sports]

30th August Saturday - Everton (A) 5.30pm [sky Sports]

21st September Sunday - Man City (A) 4pm [sky Sports]

2nd October Sunday - Arsenal (H) 2.05pm [sky Sports]

26th October Sunday - Man United (A) 4pm [sky Sports]

8th November Saturday - Liverpool (A) 12.45pm [bT Sports]

29th November Saturday - Sunderland (A) 5.30pm [sky Sports]

The timings are all based on UK time.

Cannot for the life of me believe the hard on the papers and news outlets have about Man United. I'm talking jazzed up banners and glory pictures of them on every internet page, mug shots of Van Gaal with the headline "United ready to rule again"

Fuck off you pack of tossers, I really hate United with a fucking passion, and the media even more.

Pizy likes this

Cannot for the life of me believe the hard on the papers and news outlets have about Man United. I'm talking jazzed up banners and glory pictures of them on every internet page, mug shots of Van Gaal with the headline "United ready to rule again"

Fuck off you pack of tossers, I really hate United with a fucking passion, and the media even more.

Yep.

You can see they've found their new love interest for the upcoming season. Last season they were all swooning over José, but now it's Van Gaal and United again. It's almost definitely going to be insufferable. Twitter will be avoided for a while if/when they sign Vidal or any other world class players because the "United have to be favorites" shit will be banded around.

Since they have such easy opening fixtures it's almost a sure thing that they'll shoot out of the gates and probably win 5-6 in a row and they'll be "back and better than ever." Van Gaal will be "the best manager in the world," and they'll be installed as favorites for the title.

Viper22 likes this

8pm on a Monday night........

:clap: :clap:

Well done you fucking arseholes.

While a pain in the ass for visiting fans; for selfish reasons I'm glad. I'm at GamesCom in Germany until Sunday so I would of missed the game if it was on the weekend :D.

My Member ID Username at http://predictor.talksport.com (Selco TalkSport Predictor) is: (Kevin Ashburner) .KAA.KAAIM.CFC.

​How many of you this season or past seasons did you Start this.

The Premier League Predictions Site for talksport.com

My Game Week 1: Check My Predictions Scores:

https://predictor.talksport.com/sharepredictions.htm?player=255679&gameweek=1

I have a feeling we will concede an early goal against Burnley. First few minutes against newly promoted sides are very difficult. These teams believe they can beat all the teams in the world on the opening day.

I have a feeling we will concede an early goal against Burnley. First few minutes against newly promoted sides are very difficult. These teams believe they can beat all the teams in the world on the opening day.

Nah.

It is possible, but when I remember that we had the best defence of the league, and we added an absolute beast of a defender in Felipe Luis, plus Courtois, plus Matic in full fitness, I think we'll not even see our GK in that game, just like Hull City last year.Costa to score in a 2-0 victory.