test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Premier League thread

Started by Jason,

681 posts in this topic
44 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Manchester united, Liverpool, Arsenal - Chelsea's horrendous post-Champions League games revealed    

Leicester City away - CL - Arsenal at home
Stoke City away - CL - Manchester City at home
Crystal Palace away - CL - Watford at home
Bournemouth away - CL - Manchester United at home
West Brom away - CL - Liverpool at home
Newcastle United At home - CL - West Ham United away

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You see the glass half empty, I see it half full...

xPetrCechx and Last Sicarius like this

1 hour ago, Last Sicarius said:

Last time when we play with Burnley at first match we win league :ph34r:

And that Everton start:
comment_GzDEDhUxtucpqHa2rhpE1UQHBfKYTMln

damn... :blink:

12 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

20106820_10210114059076483_4202715683452094438_n.jpg

Is this a 2016-17 article? It certainly bears a striking resemblance to last year's nonsense the experts were spouting.

Barbara and Johnnyeye like this

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

20106820_10210114059076483_4202715683452094438_n.jpg

That bodes well, when we won it in 2005 Giggs came out and went on about how hard it is to retain title's. Am i not the only one not getting the United hype? The only thing they have going for them is Jose's second season record, that aside i can't think of a single reason to justify putting them in the mix.

Johnnyeye likes this

That bodes well, when we won it in 2005 Giggs came out and went on about how hard it is to retain title's. Am i not the only one not getting the United hype? The only thing they have going for them is Jose's second season record, that aside i can't think of a single reason to justify putting them in the mix.

I also can only think of his record. And that's supposed to be broken some time. I think now would be a great time.
Tbh I still continue to worry about Spurs and I think Pep got a better understanding of everything and with Jesus playing the whole season they're going to do much better. That's it. United, Liverpool, Arsenal will continue to be flukes IMO.
Tomo likes this

12 minutes ago, Barbara said:

I also can only think of his record. And that's supposed to be broken some time. I think now would be a great time.
Tbh I still continue to worry about Spurs and I think Pep got a better understanding of everything and with Jesus playing the whole season they're going to do much better. That's it. United, Liverpool, Arsenal will continue to be flukes IMO.

Also what needs to be factored in is last 4 season's they have finished between 4th to 7th with points in the 60's (once 70). I know we went from 10th to 1st but the 10th place was a fluke among many years of being late 70's at worst point's wise, United have been at a pre Roman Chelsea like level since Fergie has gone and it will be hard to shift from 4 years of that to find the consistency required for a title challenge, especially against the elite competition.

Johnnyeye and Barbara like this

At the moment, our condition is considered weaker than last season. So, from the non biased view, it should be Spurs as the favorite. Giggs comments are very biased.

doesn't really make sense to start gauging who will finish where until teams finish their transfer business, at the moment we look like we are set for 4th-5th since we have no main striker, 3 midfielders etc but if we sign a ST, CM, RWB etc we will be in the mix for the title I think

Citeh have the best squad.......don't know why Utd are even being considered. At the moment just wondering how we will cope with such a small squad. Lack of depth will be our undoing unless we have an early exit from cup competitions. At the moment the board seem more intent on reducing player numbers making it very difficult for Conte to manage and compete. 

King11Didier and Johnnyeye like this

What I can't stand is the double standards.

Not even one replay of Ben Mee's studs-up, scissor challenge that earned him a yellow, but for the sake of consistency, should have warranted a red. 

Not even one replay of the elbow by Tarkowski on Michy, which should have been a penalty.

5 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

What I can't stand is the double standards.

Not even one replay of Ben Mee's studs-up, scissor challenge that earned him a yellow, but for the sake of consistency, should have warranted a red. 

Not even one replay of the elbow by Tarkowski on Michy, which should have been a penalty.

Nothing new... new year, same actions...