test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Premier League thread

Started by Jason,

725 posts in this topic

Please refrain from posting the full fixture list here. We are not allowed to do so.

Just post the link here or summarize it like TOPTB like has done above.

Please refrain from posting the full fixture list here. We are not allowed to do so.

Just post the link here or summarize it like TOPTB like has done above.

Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't know.

Opening day away to Burnley. Shit. Tough game, almost certainly going to be moved to Sunday or Monday.

We should be good enough to beat Burnley, home or away.

From 30th of August to 8th of November, we'll play Everton away, Man City away, Arsenal at home, Man United away and Liverpool away on alternating matchdays.....Fuck.

There's the typical 'winter slump'.

Liverpool, City and United away are all directly after a CL group game. Just gotta hope we don't have a long trip to Ukraine or Russia before those.

Barbara likes this

I'm sure someone will know, how quickly first day away tickets go? I have family quite close to Burnley, so planning on going to it! just a member so not sure if I'd get ticks with the start off 5 loyalty points

tough run of away games near the start, but hopefully gets them out of the way with the points in the bag

It's so bizarre that I actually care about our games against QPR and Sunderland!

Small club mentality. :Goober:

Speaking of QPR, they are pathetically boasting about the wins and upcoming fixtures against us on Twitter. :doh:

City - Newcastle, Liverpool, Stoke, Arsenal,Chelsea

We'll face tire side of them. Yippay :lol:

I actually really like this fixture list. Burnley and Leicester should prove good tests for us. Let's hope for a good pre-season

3 of 4 last games will be played at the Bridge. Its critical if we still on the race until May.

Not too happy about our fixtures. Far from ideal.

Could prove to be a murderous run in with those last 6 fixtures. Arsenal and United back to back and Palace, West Brom, and Sunderland may be fighting for their survival until the very end just like they were this past season and we may be drained from a deep CL run.

I'd much rather have a very tough first few months and an easy run in than this.