The Board

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Yes because we would have lost a window and that's opportunity down the drain. 

That would be very interesting to see what happens if found not guilty. 

We are guilty end of mate, otherwise we would have done something about it. Instead we are gladly taking the ban and have contested nothing. That in it self screams we know we have done not so good. The Club knew what was coming, of course they did, yet didnt try to get some deals done ala Puli in Jan time. Horrible planning and vision yet again.

On 08/08/2019 at 4:44 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Tbf in terms of how incompenent the board are, weve still managed to refresh the squad a wee bit. Cahill, Luiz, Higuain all 30 and over, all gone. Hazard 28, unfortunately in his best years but wanted to go. Some duds like Morata and Moses have also gone as well as potentially Drinkwater and Bakayoko if all goes well.

Integrating Tomori, Tammy, Mason, Reece as well as having Pulisic changes it up a bit and gives us a bit of youthfulness in and around the team.

Also, securing Callum, Ruben, Mason, Reece all on new deals by the end of this month would be good for us too. 

When we can spend again though recruitment needs to be a lot better.

Weirdly, this transfer ban is the best possible thing to ever happen in the Roman era. It actually means we have to use the young players we have at our disposal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/08/2019 at 10:27 AM, BlueLion. said:

Weirdly, this transfer ban is the best possible thing to ever happen in the Roman era. It actually means we have to use the young players we have at our disposal.

this is ageing well already

:ph34r:

what we are seeing is the product of NOT SELLING players right when they are showing signs of falling off their best (or never really had it)

it is CRIMINAL that we did not unload

Willian (that £65m turndown is probably, after the De Bruyne sale, the single most shit decision (plus Torres to round out the top 3) in the last 15 years

Alonso

Azpi

when we still had windows to replace them

those 3 alone would have brought in £150m or more in the summer of 2018

add in the £30m we turned down from PSG for the doltish clown traitor Luiz

thats £180m 

that we could have had to spend then

we sure as fuck could have upgraded (with FAR younger players TOO) on all 4 for roughly the same quid or a completely doable increased amount

I was warning about this then and am being (unfortunately for our prospects this year) being proven to be more right than even I had assumed I was (and I assume I am right a lot and to a high degree)

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

what we are seeing is the product of NOT SELLING players right when they are showing signs of falling off their best (or never really had it)

it is CRIMINAL that we did not unload

Willian (that £65m turndown is probably, after the De Bruyne sale, the single most shit decision (plus Torres to round out the top 3) in the last 15 years

Alonso

Azpi

when we still had windows to replace them

those 3 alone would have brought in £150m or more in the summer of 2018

add in the £30m we turned down from PSG for the doltish clown traitor Luiz

thats £180m 

that we could have had to spend then

we sure as fuck could have upgraded (with FAR younger players TOO) on all 4 for roughly the same quid or a completely doable increased amount

I was warning about this then and am being (unfortunately for our prospects this year) being proven to be more right than even I had assumed I was (and I assume I am right a lot and to a high degree)

You cant expect better when you have none footy folks running shit. Thats the bare minimum every Club should have to at least have the basics in order. The board and the iron lady have made sure we have only 1 class player in Kante....just ponder for a min here, Chelsea, only 1 class player? How in the fuck are these fuckers keeping their jobs ffs. Its utter negligence  to the core. They have has multiple chances to rectify and blew it.........now you add the ban on top, a rookie manager with such a team and its sure to be a rough ride.

Chelsea 'searching for new shirt sponsors' with five-year, £200million Yokohama deal coming to an end as they negotiate with Japanese tyre giant over renewal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7430105/Chelsea-searching-new-shirt-sponsors-five-year-200million-Yokohama-deal-up.html

8 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea 'searching for new shirt sponsors' with five-year, £200million Yokohama deal coming to an end as they negotiate with Japanese tyre giant over renewal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7430105/Chelsea-searching-new-shirt-sponsors-five-year-200million-Yokohama-deal-up.html

Image result for supreme logo

335436ab30f73a34abd3fd8ed0fdc0dd.gif

15 hours ago, Mana said:

Well we did win the Europa League last season...

Sure did.....but going deep in CL and competing in epl will yield much more.

15 hours ago, the wes said:

Signing pulisic could attract huge sponsor deal from America?? 

I hope so man.....more exposure more revenue. A bigger stadium would add alot too. But thats all down the line sadly.

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Damn thats more than I thought.........where the fuck is all this money going? We should easily be able to spend 300 come summer, fat fat chance we do though.

Our potential pile of cash in summer 2020 (not counting a CHO sale)

I am being really pretty realistic on these numbers too (the speculative, not locked-in numbers)

£135m Hazard 

£9m Ola Aina

£8m Kalas

£8m Luiz

£8m Hector

£5m Omeruo

£32m Bakayoko

£30m Bats

£50m Morata

£30m Alonso

£30m Zouma

£10m Moses

£15m Zappacosta

£12m Drinkwater

£25m Willian (we may fuck that up and lose him on a free)

£10m Baba

£7m Lewis Baker

£7m Juan Castillo

£8m Jake Clarke-Salter 

£15m Kenedy

£6m Miazga

£2m Richard Nartey

£6m  Charly Musonda

£5m Lucas Piazón

£5m Danilo Pantic

£8  Izzy Brown

£6m Marco van Ginkel

£25m Azpi

£3m  Jay Dasilva

£4m Kasey Palmer

£30m Barkely

that is £554m quid in gross sale revenue alone (and we have LOST close to £200m in potential valuations the last 2, 3 years dies to fucked up sales and non sales, and horrid contractual management or we could have had 3/4 of a BILLION quid total sales revenue)

and that does £550m yield does not include possible sales of CHO, Pedro (which would kick it to close to £600m

even if I am off by 50m quid or so in toto and we do not sell CHO and Pedro

that is bloody HALF A BILLION POUNDS STERLING WE WILL HAVE IN THE POT for summer 2020

If we do fuckall this summer, and do not sell the deadwood, do NOT get some truly WC centre/full backs and wingers/forwards and a CMF/B to B type)

I guarantee Abramovich is in the tank at that point, just pocketing hundreds of millions and is no longer interested in being a top club

3 hours ago, the wes said:

The money going to flop signings the likes of Drinkwater Baka Zappa Alonso 

Ohh please dont remind us......utter incompetence, Alonso did well for 2 seasons, should have sold but was creditet with a new bumper contract, mad mad skills from us.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Our potential pile of cash in summer 2020 (not counting a CHO sale)

I am being really pretty realistic on these numbers too (the speculative, not locked-in numbers)

£135m Hazard 

£9m Ola Aina

£8m Kalas

£8m Luiz

£8m Hector

£5m Omeruo

£32m Bakayoko

£30m Bats

£50m Morata

£30m Alonso

£30m Zouma

£10m Moses

£15m Zappacosta

£12m Drinkwater

£25m Willian (we may fuck that up and lose him on a free)

£10m Baba

£7m Lewis Baker

£7m Juan Castillo

£8m Jake Clarke-Salter 

£15m Kenedy

£6m Miazga

£2m Richard Nartey

£6m  Charly Musonda

£5m Lucas Piazón

£5m Danilo Pantic

£8  Izzy Brown

£6m Marco van Ginkel

£25m Azpi

£3m  Jay Dasilva

£4m Kasey Palmer

£30m Barkely

that is £554m quid in gross sale revenue alone (and we have LOST close to £200m in potential valuations the last 2, 3 years dies to fucked up sales and non sales, and horrid contractual management or we could have had 3/4 of a BILLION quid total sales revenue)

and that does £550m yield does not include possible sales of CHO, Pedro (which would kick it to close to £600m

even if I am off by 50m quid or so in toto and we do not sell CHO and Pedro

that is bloody HALF A BILLION POUNDS STERLING WE WILL HAVE IN THE POT for summer 2020

If we do fuckall this summer, and do not sell the deadwood, do NOT get some truly WC centre/full backs and wingers/forwards and a CMF/B to B type)

I guarantee Abramovich is in the tank at that point, just pocketing hundreds of millions and is no longer interested in being a top club

Good work Vesper, and your on the spot there. Thats why I said we must spend 300M easily. Get rid of the damn deadwood and spend quality on quality. Anything but and yeah RA is done for and have lost interest as so many rivals predicted. We should demand he Sells to someone that gives a fuck in that case imo. How much you wanna bet we will spend 120-140 and stop there, probably on tosh, god I hope not. Summer will be the time to judge RA, the board and Marina.....its THE time to understand what is up and where we are headed.