test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

The Board

Started by The only place to be,

1,564 posts in this topic
On 2/25/2019 at 1:56 AM, LAM09 said:
On 2/25/2019 at 1:54 AM, communicate said:
Who?
I knew about Kyle Walker. But no way we can beat city. OX choose pool. We were outbid by United for Lukaku he cost like 30m more than Morata. 

Alex Sandro was probably the biggest name linked on multiple occasions.

If we had bought Sandro and KK when we went in for them half heartedly who knows hoe different things might have been?

We do need to get someone in next to Rudi.

I do think Rudi has the makings of a possible captain. But at the least hes a very good CB

I know we have AC and Amps and nothing would please me more for one of them to step up.

But they just dont have that ooomph I think we need back there. We need some more bite I think.

Luiz when he gets mad loses the plot and goes into brainfart mode. We need a JT sort of anger. Disciplined rage.

I woulda loved a Rudi/KK partnership but that boats gone.

We have to find ourselves a New CB and 2 new FBs if we are serious about taking over the world.

Vesper likes this

6 hours ago, mccg said:

Sporting director Luis Campos not leaving for Chelsea, assures Lille owner

He will stay at the Ligue 1 club, says Gerard Lopez

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2019/3/9/18256006/sporting-director-luis-campos-not-leaving-for-chelsea-assures-lille-owner

damn! he would have been great

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

check this interesting article about Jose time at utd. by him Why was Mourinho sacked? Luis Campos discloses the reason

https://thesportsrush.com/why-was-mourinho-sacked-luis-campos-discloses-the-reason/

MOUR TO COME 

Afew weeks ago...

Mourinho attends game as guest of Luis Campos, the Lille technical director linked with Man Utd and Chelsea

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8446656/mourinho-campos-lille-chelsea-man-utd/

Vesper and Unionjack like this

3 minutes ago, mccg said:

check this interesting article about Jose time at utd. by him Why was Mourinho sacked? Luis Campos discloses the reason

https://thesportsrush.com/why-was-mourinho-sacked-luis-campos-discloses-the-reason/

he might be wrong on that one, lolol

mccg and Unionjack like this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

he might be wrong on that one, lolol

Even your man Van Aren Reem aka var wants ole to get da job ffs !

Vesper likes this

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

We need hire  DOF big time that transfer window we signed morata Baka drinkwater Zappa was awful transfer window from the club 

Unionjack and Vesper like this

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

I always placed our transfer probs and shit between managers and board om Em's feet before and really its on Grannys! Unless she is PURELY Romans mouth piece!

But we are getting our arses kicked everywhere.

Lets just hope the only place we aren't is on the pitch

4 hours ago, mccg said:

Premier League arbitration tribunal appointed for Conte vs. Chelsea hearing

It just continues

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/3/12/18261410/premier-league-arbitration-tribunal-appointed-for-conte-vs-chelsea-hearing

My song for the FA, FIFA, and CAS

mccg likes this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

bläääääääääää:(

but at least Arse didn't get him

It's best to hire DOF now so he can scouted good players for 2020 summer transfer window if we can't get this transfer ban lifted in the summer

Vesper likes this

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

It's best to hire DOF now so he can scouted good players for 2020 summer transfer window if we can't get this transfer ban lifted in the summer

completely 100% agree

the wes likes this

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Gourlay leaving had a bigger impact. Especially in how we approached the transfer market. 

He still got a lot of stick from us. Shows you can't appreciate something until you get something worse.

BlueSunshine likes this