The Board

1 hour ago, Georgy said:

Not only that but the players we bought are worse than what we lost except Terry..

Well Bakayoko is an upgrade for matic. 

Caballero is a good backup that won't kick a fuss like begovic. 

Terry yeah about out so rudgier ain't that bad. 

And morata for Costa... Well at the moment there was no option out there that was better then Costa. Lukaku, belloti, PEA and morata fall short of Costa. 

So that was always going to be like that. 

So that is good me think in as far as replacement. But we have not done enough for the wing backs or depth. 

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

The issue was squad depth before. 

We just replace like for like. 

Costa for Morata, Matic for Bakayoko, Caballero for Begovic and Rudgier for Terry. 

No real squad depth. That was a concern before the season ended. And August 06 here we are with the same problem that we had at the end of May.....

This wouldn't have been such a big problem if we had retained the likes of Ake, Chalobah and Traore.

If we had kept these players and were integrating them into the squad throughout the summer with a clear intent on giving them opportunities next season, I think a lot of us would have accepted this and given everyone time for the situation. 

What I think is that the club needs some people who actually have played and have at least common knowledge in football, to work in our board. I know Emenalo is an ex player also, but it doesn't seem like he actually knows what is he doing. I'm really fed up with the lack of activity in the window, when everybody knows how desperately we need new signings. 

IMG_20170807_111824.jpg

Here's one for the "calm" people not yet overly concerned about Chelsea's so-called problems right now: I propose that without more quality buys in the market, Chelsea are one N'Golo Kante injury from falling down to 10th position or lower. So, contrarians and "calm," "mature" Chelsea fans, how about naming another side in the Prem that with one injury can drop in the table so precipitously.

Hint: you won't come up with one. You're welcome. 

Unless something magical happens in the next 2-3 weeks, Granovskaia needs to fucking leave. Probably Emenalo too.

Chelsea to start season with just 14 senior players as Antonio Conte grows frustrated over transfer business

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-to-start-season-with-just-14-senior-players-as-antonio-conte-grows-frustrated-over-transfer-a3605421.html

Can we cut very short Ruben Lofus Cheek 's loan deal lol , board have been a joke with much of the business this summer, August 7th and the champions of England have 14 senior players available

2 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

"mature" Chelsea fans, how about naming another side in the Prem that with one injury can drop in the table so precipitously.

Kane. Sanchez. It's a bit of a flawed argument no team can afford to lose an important player. I have my doubts we would have won the league if Tibo was injured for large parts of the season.

7 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:
Ah so that's where the money went...

222.png

Fucking Russian bitches did the same with the Monaco owner. Disgusting, you would think a businessman like Abramovich would use a prenuptial contract.

Dan LeveneConta verificada @danlevene
One of the most laughable Chelsea social media tropes is the 'Roman loves the club, the board are a disgrace' argument. Roman IS the board.
Sure, he employs Buck/Emenalo/Granovskaia to do his bidding. But who do you reckon sets the bids? Talk of 'the board' is noob behaviour.
Masses seem to believe Roman arrives daily & says: "Emenalo, you've fucked up again! But unlike my managers/players/wives, I won't sack you"

On 8/6/2017 at 6:29 PM, Superblue_1986 said:

This wouldn't have been such a big problem if we had retained the likes of Ake, Chalobah and Traore.

If we had kept these players and were integrating them into the squad throughout the summer with a clear intent on giving them opportunities next season, I think a lot of us would have accepted this and given everyone time for the situation. 

This.  I'm okay with the depth coming from the youngsters, but we're getting rid of them.  The ones that are PL ready are being sold, the ones that aren't are off on loan.

49 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This.  I'm okay with the depth coming from the youngsters, but we're getting rid of them.  The ones that are PL ready are being sold, the ones that aren't are off on loan.

But we kept 3? Surely if they each play 30~60mins per other game then they'll get more exposure and time than had we a large pool for varied positions?

53 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

But we kept 3? Surely if they each play 30~60mins per other game then they'll get more exposure and time than had we a large pool for varied positions?

Not even looking for a large pool.

Just looking for cover if injuries creep in.  I suppose I'm looking at the CM position.  RLC and Chalobah out, very thin at that position to begin with.