test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

The Board

Started by The only place to be,

706 posts in this topic
7 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:
Ah so that's where the money went...

222.png

Fucking Russian bitches did the same with the Monaco owner. Disgusting, you would think a businessman like Abramovich would use a prenuptial contract.

Dan LeveneConta verificada @danlevene
One of the most laughable Chelsea social media tropes is the 'Roman loves the club, the board are a disgrace' argument. Roman IS the board.
Sure, he employs Buck/Emenalo/Granovskaia to do his bidding. But who do you reckon sets the bids? Talk of 'the board' is noob behaviour.
Masses seem to believe Roman arrives daily & says: "Emenalo, you've fucked up again! But unlike my managers/players/wives, I won't sack you"
DDA and Tomo like this

1 hour ago, oldportblue said:

ugh anyone but dan levene, can't stand him

I'll never not like an anti-Levene post. Dude's a POS.

oldportblue likes this

On 8/6/2017 at 6:29 PM, Superblue_1986 said:

This wouldn't have been such a big problem if we had retained the likes of Ake, Chalobah and Traore.

If we had kept these players and were integrating them into the squad throughout the summer with a clear intent on giving them opportunities next season, I think a lot of us would have accepted this and given everyone time for the situation. 

This.  I'm okay with the depth coming from the youngsters, but we're getting rid of them.  The ones that are PL ready are being sold, the ones that aren't are off on loan.

49 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This.  I'm okay with the depth coming from the youngsters, but we're getting rid of them.  The ones that are PL ready are being sold, the ones that aren't are off on loan.

But we kept 3? Surely if they each play 30~60mins per other game then they'll get more exposure and time than had we a large pool for varied positions?

53 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

But we kept 3? Surely if they each play 30~60mins per other game then they'll get more exposure and time than had we a large pool for varied positions?

Not even looking for a large pool.

Just looking for cover if injuries creep in.  I suppose I'm looking at the CM position.  RLC and Chalobah out, very thin at that position to begin with.

On 8/7/2017 at 11:11 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

Kane. Sanchez. It's a bit of a flawed argument no team can afford to lose an important player. I have my doubts we would have won the league if Tibo was injured for large parts of the season.

What about the Manchesters. They can loose two and still be good. Even ervaton can afford that

17 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

He probably fired his wife

nah she gone on a loan

So Maria is hard at work on our signings probably lounging from the poolside bar sipping an ice cold Margarita.......given the pace at which our signing happens its the only conclusion I can come to. Apart from the top half dozen absolute quality players how difficult could it be to sign someone like Drinkwater. Hardly a brand name and really not that difficult to prise away from Leicester. Citeh proved that if you put your money on the table you get the player. We seem to be putting peanuts on the table and the buying club starts laughing at us.    

On 7/28/2017 at 4:16 PM, communicate said:

I don't get why people keep saying that Chelsea board is incompetent. In the last 13 years, we have won 5 epl titles plus 1 ucl. That is the same as United which is a much bigger club.

Our board track record is outstanding

Which board member has won the Premier League or Champions League and still kept their job. The board have nothing to worry about because their inept transfer policy has been the reason why some fantastic Managers have been sacked. Tell me the last time a board member was removed for failing to get a transfer target. They should do because that has to be part of the job description but they won't. It's the managers and players with outstanding track records not the board. Our board have been incompetent since 2013. Our transfer policy since then has been simply abysmal.

21 minutes ago, Zolan025 said:

So Maria is hard at work on our signings probably lounging from the poolside bar sipping an ice cold Margarita.......given the pace at which our signing happens its the only conclusion I can come to. Apart from the top half dozen absolute quality players how difficult could it be to sign someone like Drinkwater. Hardly a brand name and really not that difficult to prise away from Leicester. Citeh proved that if you put your money on the table you get the player. We seem to be putting peanuts on the table and the buying club starts laughing at us.    

She is working to loan more players...

It's not entirely the boards fault. They want to go a different direction to build a team capable of winning titles in the long run without spending too much something like Atletico. They have bought great players and didn't over pay for them and as time passed they got better and better. Atletico has a strong XI with small changes in the transfer window. We were on a good path players like Mata,KDB,Musonda,Schurrle,Courtois,Musonda,Christensen etc but it all got destroyed with the appointment of Mourinho who only wants experienced players and who fit his style of play,Conte isn't any better but he adapts to the players he has. The question is why do you appoint a manager like Mourinho or Conte who don't fit the clubs direction? Managers like Tuchel,Jardim are the one board should appoint.

King11Didier likes this