test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

The Board

Started by The only place to be,

793 posts in this topic

Sell Mata, Bring in Matic

Sell Luiz, Bring in Costa and Cesc.

I don't know if its the board, Roman or Jose or a combination of them all, but Chelsea FC has done a great job in terms of the transfermarket this year....

I don't know if its the board, Roman or Jose or a combination of them all, but Chelsea FC has done a great job in terms of the transfermarket this year....

:clap:

But remember....Emanalo is a cunt :ph34r:

One seas

:clap:

But remember....Emanalo is a cunt :ph34r:

One season we go and buy every am possible and now, we are actually making a well rounded team.......

Hopefully, 1-2 more signings left.

Madmax likes this

The start of it all i'd say would have been around 2011, with the exception being £18m for Lukaku, which could still turn out to be a great deal. Whoever is responsible for the change, bravo.

Yeah....the ridiculous and OTT criticism of Emanalo always struck me as a bit racist.

For example, Mikel is only at the club cause they're both Nigerian. :yawn: He's actually a great board member and Mikels not at the club because of him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good business, and good feedback from Mourinho.

He has giving request on what he likes and what not and the board has acted right.

It's not a Mourinho buy nor a Roman buy, but it's a club buy, a club decision to sell and buy.

Ladies and gentleman this is how a proper club is run, with different parts working together for the betterment of the team, not a pissing contest.

Well done Chelsea FC!

I_Just_Blue_Myself likes this

My first post in this thread..

Can we have a standing ovation please?

Really, take a second, stand up behind your computer, clap clap clap..

Keep this shit going, halleluja to our board!

The Skipper likes this

£28m for Lukaku

£50m for David Luiz

£37m for Mata

£16m for De Bruyne

OUTSTANDING MARINES, OUT FUCKING STANDING

Not to mention the signings we've made in that time. Matic, Costa, Cesc and Filipe Luis all arrived for reasonable prices in today's market to improve the very areas that needed improving and young lads like Salah and Zouma also have all the potential in the world to become great players.

If only the board still managed to sell Torres in this transfer window... With the way they've been going about their business this year I wouldn't be surprised if they were able to ship out the ladyboy for another £15m!

Liquidator likes this

78 mil for luiz and lukaku

75 mil for costa, fab, luis and DD.

personal feelings aside... the board has to be applauded!!!

just please rid us all off torres and that will without a doubt make this the best window ever in the history of football!!!

We need to sell Marin and Moses also......