The Board

So where's the players that the club couldn't reveal until July 1st? 

Unless that was another lie and they have done little to nothing in getting Conte target for a second season in a role..... 

20 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Untitled.png

As we used to sing to them '' Go by train, Go by car, Go and laugh at QPR ''. And ''From Stamford Bridge to anywhere you ain't got no silverware''.

Absolute wankers QPR and I've got loads of mates who support them :D

16 minutes ago, Fernando said:

So what is the board doing? 

Nothing but selling players?

Nothing good coming in nor getting contract extension to our top players like Hazard and what not.....

Every day with this stuff? Can you at least hold your judgement until we leave for our pre season trip towards the end of this month? then if still nobody is in you can bash the board, deal?

19 hours ago, akgw13 said:

Every day with this stuff? Can you at least hold your judgement until we leave for our pre season trip towards the end of this month? then if still nobody is in you can bash the board, deal?

Well we was told that by July 1st we see some good stuff. 

We was told that Lukaku to Chelsea was done deal. 

Well as it stands the board continue to do jack. 

15 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well we was told that by July 1st we see some good stuff. 

We was told that Lukaku to Chelsea was done deal. 

Well as it stands the board continue to do jack. 

We were told a Nike sponsorship would start on July 1st.

we were never told Lukaku to Chelsea was done, nor is it officially done to United.

the board continues to work on targets we know nothing about.

i thought you promised to give me until July 19th! I wanted 13 days not 13 hours my friend.

6 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

We were told a Nike sponsorship would start on July 1st.

we were never told Lukaku to Chelsea was done, nor is it officially done to United.

the board continues to work on targets we know nothing about.

i thought you promised to give me until July 19th! I wanted 13 days not 13 hours my friend.

I agree. Give the board until 19th. Then I'm joining Fernando in attacking our incompetent board! Lol

53 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I agree. Give the board until 19th. Then I'm joining Fernando in attacking our incompetent board! Lol

ahahaha Honestly I am an eternal optimist but i might begin to sway if nothing is done by then also :lol: 

The only time you can judge the board and what they have done at the very least is when the transfer window is closed. These days more than ever the transfer speculation is a mixture of actual news, reporters drawing attention to themselves and clubs and players using the media for their own agenda. For all we now we have a number of deals tied up and are waiting for any number of reasons to announce them.

Personally I will decide on the boards abaility this summer once everything is done on the transfers.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. Anybody could easily come up with that. :lol:

After one month of negotiations with all the players we're connected with and zero announcements I can easily see why😂 

Cost of redevelopment £500 million (That will rocket after Brexit with building and labour costs). Loss of revenue for three seasons while at Wembley yes the crowds will be bigger but presumably it will be split 50/50 with Wembley Stadium. If belts are being tightened so be it you have to look at the bigger picture. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. Anybody could easily come up with that. :lol:

Conte spends a lot of time being furious according to the media and their "reports" :lol::middlefinger::rant: