The Board

34 minutes ago, Fernando said:

We usually have a habit of screwing up good things. 

Don't do anything stupid now. Just give all the money to Conte to get his players! 

They key thing now for me is not just give all the money etc to Conte but keep a stable and happy side. What I mean is not dropping players for the fun of it....IE Willian for Moses etc, everyone who is selected right now gives a super argument not to be dropped. Terry has no right to be selected, nor does Willian and nor does anyone else. This is the most balanced and easy on the eye side we have seen for seasons, a lot of seasons.

Absolutely buzzing. 

• 6 months later...
10 hours ago, the wes said:

The ball is in chelsea board court they need to give conte their full support for to retain the league next season by give him the players he's wants there's a couple of players in the team needs upgraded

Only two? You're a lot more optimistic than most of us.

3 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

Yesterday's defeat can be a blessing in disguise - Cahill, Alonso, Moses, Matic should be nowhere near the starting line-up. 

Which is why we can expect at least half of them to still be starting next season each game. 

On 2017-5-28 at 7:38 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Only two? You're a lot more optimistic than most of us.

Cahill, Alonso, Moses, Matic all need upgraded but I would keep them as squad players with us going back into the CL we need a stronger squad 

• 2 weeks later...

Next season for Chelsea has 3 options

1. Sign players and show ambition for League/UCL : Win the league, compete in UCL at least semis

2. Battle for title + fight top 4 : Challenge for title and lose around Quarters in UCL

3. Mourinho 15/16  :  10th and get PSG in knockouts

If we get Baka, Van, Sandro and Costa replacement I will not talk crap about the board again. 

The past left a very bad feeling in me with the board. But if they do this then it will help to solve some things I was wondering. 

That the board gave a lot of power to Mourinho when he first came and he screw it up. He sold some great players and after the third season they could no longer trust him and things started to fall apart after that summer. 

Here they will back Conte, again IF they buy these players then they are backing Conte like they did with Mourinho when he first came back. 

After that the burden lies on Conte to show why he warrants further support from the board. 

Because just like Mourinho who got full support his first two years before he screw it up, then Conte will get full support unless he screw it up. 

But that's a big IF we get Baka, Van, Sandro and Costa replacement. 

On 6/12/2017 at 5:03 PM, milka said:

Next season for Chelsea has 3 options

1. Sign players and show ambition for League/UCL : Win the league, compete in UCL at least semis

2. Battle for title + fight top 4 : Challenge for title and lose around Quarters in UCL

3. Mourinho 15/16  :  10th and get PSG in knockouts

We will not finish 10th again.