test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Official: David Luiz departs for PSG

Started by Steve,

97 posts in this topic

I still can't get over it, £50m for Luiz after they've been fined £48m for FFP, it's unbelievable. I like David Luiz but you cannot turn down an offer l like that unless it's for Hazard. Of all players, Luiz? He's class but worth around £25m imo, the stats prove that we're better without him. It's an incredible offer. This deal could actually win us the league. We were probably gonna splash the cash anyway, but now we can go all out and get the dream striker. I cannot wait for the deals to start happening. Incredible.

Because parking the bus suits Terry and Cahil thts why we had those good stats, we werent playing football

Knowledge of football = 0.

no its not. Salah and Willian are not on the same level as Mata.

comments like yours piss me off, its real easy to call someone an idot. proving it is the difficult part.

Did you just call luiz young?

This guy has gone nuts. Every post I read coming from him, I lose a bit more hope in humanity.

Did you just call luiz young?

In his prime, 27 isn't old though. But like I said earlier, its a good deal for us but I don't wanna keep selling our good players.

This guy has gone nuts. Every post I read coming from him, I lose a bit more hope in humanity.

how the hell are you not ban yet? do you have a waiver from the developer of the site our something? everything you post is so out there

This guy has a question mark at the end of his name, pretty much tells you all you need to know about him.

you don't know what the ? means, so just go back to riding Jose's nut sack along with jose1983

Has the price been confirmed for him?

I don't think so, but most sites seem to be pointing towards the 45+ range. Which makes me think Chelsea are the only team that is concerned about FFP.

This topic became embarrassing. I really don't know what Mourinho has to do with Luiz leaving. Even If he was our best player last season, for 50m he would be a PSG player next season anyway.

Mourinho sell players and bring players if the board allow those transfers. Matic looks like a Mourinho signing, but Salah looks the typical signing of past seasons : a mediocre player bought because he is u23, so he is a "promissing talent". I think Mourinho had nothing to do with this signing, its a indication he is sharing the power. He is not playing Football Manager and deciding everything.

Mourinho has nothing to do with the price PSG is paying for Luiz, or with the price United paid for Mata, or KDB or with Matic's price, so suggesting "he" got 90m for Mata, KDB and Luiz is ridiculous.

Mata's price was based in his performances between 2011/13, before Mourinho. Luiz price was based in his performances between 2010/2013 and in his performances for Brazil, his price as a Mourinho's player is under 10m. KDB price is based in his performances in Germany, and Benfica decided Matic price, not Mourinho. The board deserves credit for those transfers, and if you ask me they were all BIG deals (Salah aside).

Mourinho gets credits and criticism even when he doesn't deserve.

I didn't want to get involved in this thread of non-sense but fuck it.

I really DO NOT care about the sale of Luiz. 50M in the pocket for a defender we used in the midfield. Good deal for us.

PS: This thread needs a R.I.P English meme. WHERE ARE YOU STINGRAY??1!!!!1!!???

iseah100 likes this