Chelsea 4-2 Barcelona

Ollie

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most emotional games i can remember watching. Not feeling too confident after losing the first leg, but going up 3 - 0 with some amazing football having us jumping with joy, then them bringing 2 goals back and it was finger nail biting time and then the madness when JT scored the winner and the whislte went.Incredible....

• 3 weeks later...

this match was the one of the greatest ive ever been to i was in the mhl standing in the isle all match because was 4 rows from the back and the avertising board over hung from the upper teir so i couldnt see anything ,so stood ther in the isle and nearly witness ma dad have a puch up with the steward because he was telling me to go an sit down lmao but when terrys header nd i celebrated with some old old man lol,mad times

was also at the 3-1 match in 2000 think it was:s or 1999 i had a better view that match tho east stand upper,zolas freekick was emenise .

kent_blue

• 4 weeks later...