test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Liverpool v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

624 posts in this topic

Here's the team I'd like to see:

Mark

Ivanovic - Luiz - Cahill - Cole

Lampard - Matic

Salah - Oscar - Schurrle

Torres

This. Or something like this.

I'd instruct Luiz to stick with Dracula, like a pest, all 90 minutes and don't let him breathe. This can also work playing him as DMF, Iva CB & Azpi RB, because Luiz is better as midfielder imo. Matic & Salah are a must for me. Also Lampard since he is not available for CL and/or Mikel (not starting but as a substitute).

Torres is the only option it seems. Oscar & Schurrle is a risk worth taking imo (each for different reason) because if it works it will do miracles.

Not a chance, the FA youth cup final is the day after. Would be unfair to play

Oh I didn't know. You are right then.

Not a chance, the FA youth cup final is the day after. Would be unfair to play him.

Baker doesn't play in the Youth Cup. What it does mean is that there's zero chance of Loftus-Cheek being involved, although with Lamps, Mikel, Matic, Van Ginkel and even Baker and Swift available that was always fairly unlikely.

Christensen will probably be starting in the youth cup so I don't know how likely it is he'll be used. Ake and Kalas are both ahead of him anyway.

Ivanovic has had a rest so he could be involved in both the Liverpool and Atletico matches. I can't see Luiz playing all three especially considering his problems with lasting 90 minutes in midfield, whereas Azpi seems to be able to keep going non-stop.

We Hate Scouse and laura90 like this

Troll.

Are you nuts?

We have the best defense in the league.

Suarez alone wouldn't do anything against it. Now if it's Suarez and Sturridge it will be dangerous.

As for Gerrard I still think he's reckless in the tackle and frank has the measure of him.

If you don't think we can win are you sure you're in the right forum?

Would have been so unbelievably satisfying to go to Anfield and steal the title from this scummy club.

Getting sick and fucking tired of seeing the pictures of Brendan Rodgers and the Liverpool players laughing and joking in training like they haven't a care in the world because they know the title is theirs.

Fucking Sunderland. Still really want to win this one just to prove that they aren't some invincible side. Flukey champions is what they'll be. One season wonder.

Irakozium257 likes this

It would be too easy for our B team to beat them. I'd still be a bit disappointed if our C team / under 16 side couldn't beat them at least 2-0

No ref can save us. We have to step up big time on our own. It's our last chance to show some nerve and slap them, remember?

SURELY Liverpool can't keep winning and winning and winning and winning and winning. They can't, FFS AAAARRRGGHHH!!! Cunts.

1-1.

No ref can save us. We have to step up big time on our own. It's our last chance to show some nerve and slap them, remember?

"Save us"?, lmao..

Mourinho has no real deep hatred for Liverpool bar Rafa of course, and let's not forget he'd rather his own protege 'Brendan' won the league over Pellegrini.