Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

Isn't it a bit harsh on those players to suddenly throw them into the deep end, in what is probably our most difficult PL fixture? I mean it won't be good for their confidence at all if we get thrashed; and even though it is likely Jose will just set them up to park the bus to prevent this happening, it's not too improbable that they're on the end of a good beating. Ends justify the means though, I hope.

Expectations aren't high. I don't think we will go with a total kid squad (and be trolls) but it won't be full strength, the bench might have Luiz, Oscar, and Willian but it might have another kid. We might not play both Ake and Kalas but one looks likely. They just have to go out there and defend their tits off. Against Suarez and Sturridge inside the squad that could potentially start at Anfield its only fair to overlook some of their errors.

It could be last battle between Lamps and Gerrard should Lamps leave in summer. Cant say I like Gerrard, but these games have always been fantastic because of those two. Possibly, the reason why Gerrard and Lamps had such great careers is that they pushed each other as far as possible, wanting to achieve everything.

Both are top professionals IMO.

No point wasting energy on Liverpool. The smart money is we park the BUS with our subs. A draw will do nice. No point thinking of a win with the team we will put out.

Hilario

kalas Christianson Ivanovic Ake

Mikel

Salah Lamps Matic Schurrle

Torres

Subs: Schwazer cole, Luiz,Baker, Van Ginkel,Hazard, BA

No point wasting energy on Liverpool. The smart money is we park the BUS with our subs. A draw will do nice. No point thinking of a win with the team we will put out.

Hilario

kalas Christianson Ivanovic Ake

Mikel

Salah Lamps Matic Schurrle

Torres

Subs: Schwazer cole, Luiz,Baker, Van Ginkel,Hazard, BA

I don't support the idea of Liverpool getting into double figures. While the league may look unrealistic it is still possible if we win. Had it even been a game where there was literally nothing to play for I would still like to see a good/experienced team out for prides sake.

Here's the team I'd like to see:

Mark

Ivanovic - Luiz - Cahill - Cole

Lampard - Matic

Salah - Oscar - Schurrle

Torres

That team is easily good enough to score 3 past Liverpool and crush the dippers.

No way does Suarez alone get past Cahill and Luiz.

Gerrard will be overwhelmed by Oscar and schurrle.

Torres is still better than dipper failures like Agger and glen Johnson

The only danger at all is if Sturridge is near 100% and I don't think he's even close.

The dippers are only 5 points ahead ffs.

If we win we are 2 points back and they have a harder schedule.

plus goal diff though.can't see them loosing 2.drawing 1 maybe but that ain't any good.then City have a shot to again with a big goal diff

Thats why bit hmmm