Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

To think, Chelsea may win in Ants field is just naive, in my opinion. No matter whom Jose plays, Chelsea will face the most formidable force to overcome, the REF. Does any of you honestly believe, the FA are going to allow Jose to win after what has been going on for several weeks now? Lol.

Think it is rather clear that Mourinho doesn't like Liverpool but I do wonder given the current circumstances with us being 5 points behind and having 3 games left as well as the 2nd leg to come next week, would he help his buddy Rodgers to win the league so that Pellegrini does not...

I am supremely confident this will be a 2-1 win for Chelsea.

You heard it here first quote me on this when it happens.

Sterling will score for the dippers

Oscar and Salah for the blues.

Salah to score the winner to rub it in their dipper failure faces that the player we stole from them cost them the title.

we still have chance to win the pl .... I don't like the defeatist way of speech

we should do our best ,,,,, and maybe mr lucky sympathize with us

personally hope salah socre a goal or more agianst them

I'm predicting it now that he will get a goal and possibly the winner.

I'd love to see the inbred faces of the dipper fans as Salah crushes their dreams.

sooooooooooo,,, will we really play our "B" team. losing to pool would mean 2 points ahead of arsenal and barely 3 ahead of everton. considering that our last 2 matches are against teams that would kill to be in the PL next season, just starting to think that we atleast need to go for a draw.

----------schwarzer---------

--azpi--cahill---iva----cole--

---matic---mikel----lamps---

---salah---torres/ba----schurlle

against ATM, the back 5 remains the same but the mid would look like

-------------back 5-----------------

-----------luiz----rambo------------

----willian----oscar----hazard----

----------------etoo------------------

It's just a scary thought - we're still not safe from finishing 4th or even 5th. We need points from these reast 3 games, because we lose to Liverpool - and we are what, 3 points above Everton and 2 above Arse?

Now I'm really afraid :(

Reading on twitter that Cech requires a surgery and is out for 3 months at best and Terry may be able to play on Wednesday. Not sure how reliable though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2611548/Jose-Mourinho-told-Chelsea-board-pick-kids-Liverpool-showdown.html

Hilario, Kalas, Ake, Christensen all may start this game, according to Neil Ashton. And I believe the Mirror also mentioned Van Ginkel could start on top of those aforementioned players.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2611548/Jose-Mourinho-told-Chelsea-board-pick-kids-Liverpool-showdown.html

Hilario, Kalas, Ake, Christensen all may start this game, according to Neil Ashton. And I believe the Mirror also mentioned Van Ginkel could start on top of those aforementioned players.

If that happens then it will be total non sense. Most likely we would lose and not be a small margin. These players have never played alongside each other. If that is the approach, playing a new team (which I highly doubt), then I think we are better start the entire youth team. Atleast they have team chemistry between them.

Isn't it a bit harsh on those players to suddenly throw them into the deep end, in what is probably our most difficult PL fixture? I mean it won't be good for their confidence at all if we get thrashed; and even though it is likely Jose will just set them up to park the bus to prevent this happening, it's not too improbable that they're on the end of a good beating. Ends justify the means though, I hope.