test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Liverpool v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

624 posts in this topic

Something really interesting, the distribution of TV money of LA LIGA

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2013/11/14/revealing-distribution-of-tv-money-for-la-liga-clubs-compared-to-epl-clubs/

Finishing in the top 2 is vital for Atletico, money-wise.

140 millions for the top 2 clubs, 42 millions for the 3th, so 100M more than last year.

If they win the CL, they would earn 10-15 millions more than right now in the semi. They won't rest any player today for sure

Spanish clubs negotiate tv rights individually rather than having a collective bargaining system like the premier league does. Barcelona and Real Madrid simply have more valuable rights than other clubs so it doesn't really matter with Atletico finish in that regard.

Rmpr and mediator like this

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2013/11/14/revealing-distribution-of-tv-money-for-la-liga-clubs-compared-to-epl-clubs/

140 millions for the top 2 clubs, 42 millions for the 3th, so 100M more than last year.

If they win the CL, they would earn 10-15 millions more than right now in the semi. They won't rest any player today for sure

cant waiting to see barca gain only 40mil pounds next window transfers. but when ATM get that load of money, im sure they have money to buy courtois :cry:

OT, its a good thing that ATM play their best players out there.

Redondo and mediator like this

I can't bring myself to watch this, might do some gardening.

The Liverpool love-in is already in full effect an hour before kickoff.

If they score early I may switch it off. The wanking will be unbearable.

jojods and guddy6969 like this

The Liverpool love-in is already in full effect an hour before kickoff.

If they score early I may switch it off. The wanking will be unbearable.

I have had a tenner on them to be 1-0 up after five minutes.

Swedish commentators just said according to english sources at anfield Schurrle starts as the nr 9 today...

I can't bring myself to watch this, might do some gardening.

Come on Juan. Leave those carrots alone now, just visit Tesco instead. Plenty of carrots there.

I have had a tenner on them to be 1-0 up after five minutes.

Don't jinx it. I'm still holding out hope that we'll win. At least until I see our lineup.

Schwarzer starts for Chelsea. Cahill on the bench. Tomas Kalas the only 'youngster'. He'll play centre-half with Ivanovic

I know this aint the place, but Spanish TV rights are different than in England. It doesnt really depend on their position. The clubs have separate deals with the broadcasts...

Real and Barcelona will gain whatever they agreed on no matter where they finish. Just like Atletico will gain whatever they agreed mo matter if they win the league or not. The difference they would be making is tiny, definitely not the 100 million you saw, lol.

It's like in the MLB. New York Yankees gain hundreds of millions no matter if they get to the play-offs or not. Just like small franchises will make little money no matter if they win the world series or not.