Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

Would be a huge shame if Schwarzer somehow got injured, so it might be understandable to rest him . The team sheet will be interesting indeed, can see it being mainly regulars such as Ivanovic, Schurrle, Ba etc but with some reserves like Kalas, Hilario,Ake and maybe Baker.

if they manage to win 12 games straight, I think no one can say anything against them being chapmpions ... but I think they'll drop points today

Fielding a weak team would be a disgrace. No point in resting the GK. Ivanovic did not play the first leg against Atletico. I see no point in resting him. Cole barely played this season, he should be fresh enough.

Oscar was not involved, he should play today.

Schwarzer; Cole, Ivanovic, Luiz, Kalas; Matic, Mikel, Lampard, Oscar; Schurle, Ba.

I had a dream that all teams are treated equally, but Chelsea were not in the poll. Lol.

To all you Londoners. I had visited London many times, but I never was in Liverpool. What kind of dive is it? Some say, the only good thing came out of Liverpool were the Beatles.

It's an industrial city of about half a million. Because of its docks and that its situated right by the sea there is a huge immigrant population. When they wound down the shipyards in Liverpool it left 1/5 unemployed which led to a lot of the social issues it has. Probably in the last 20 years it has recovered but there are still bad areas in Liverpool.

I can't completely slate the city of Liverpool though as I'm from Glasgow, which suffered a lot of similar issues to Liverpool with deindustrialisation and its whole set of other issues.

I can totally slate the football team though. They are wankers. :P

It's an industrial city of about half a million. Because of its docks and that its situated right by the sea there is a huge immigrant population. When they wound down the shipyards in Liverpool it left 1/5 unemployed which led to a lot of the social issues it has. Probably in the last 20 years it has recovered but there are still bad areas in Liverpool.

I can't completely slate the city of Liverpool though as I'm from Glasgow, which suffered a lot of similar issues to Liverpool with deindustrialisation and its whole set of other issues.

I can totally slate the football team though. They are wankers. :P

Thanks. Most of it, I already knew about its industrial aspects. Basically, what you are saying here, it´s a city of common workers.

Fielding a weak team would be a disgrace. No point in resting the GK. Ivanovic did not play the first leg against Atletico. I see no point in resting him. Cole barely played this season, he should be fresh enough.

Oscar was not involved, he should play today.

Schwarzer; Cole, Ivanovic, Luiz, Kalas; Matic, Mikel, Lampard, Oscar; Schurle, Ba.

There is no such a thing as fielding a weak team. Chelsea needs to think about the CL & nothing else.

Is there still some hope in our title race?

Could we win today and hope Palace get a good result at home to Liverpool next round?

And then we go top of the table? Should we give up?

But then there's UCL on Wednesday?

Can we win both of these major games in a week especially as we r a big game team?

........ ?

Could we win today and hope Palace get a good result at home to Liverpool next round?

Can we win both of these major games in a week especially as we r a big game team?

........ ?

Atlético will face Valencia right after our game, and they are really fighting for the trophy and this is perhaps their most important season in past 19 years. Thats why I see 0 point in Mourinho resting players like Schwarzer. It sounds a little pathetic for me.

Atlético will face Valencia right after our game, and they are really fighting for the trophy and this is perhaps their most important season in past 19 years. Thats why I see 0 point in Mourinho resting players like Schwarzer. It sounds a little pathetic for me.

You are thinking clearly here. Try again.

True. Maybe we should believe that a win today and a Palace result next time can give us the title?

You are thinking clearly here. Try again.

You are just one of those regular guys who are behind everything Mourinhos decides to do. Fielding a weak team today wont massively improve our chances of winning the UCL. Resting one or two players that are tired in the end of the season is ok, but resting every single player that would be playing on wednesday is out of this world.

Ronaldo played yesterday, though he will be playing the second leg against player, and despite Real being good enough to beat Osasuna without him.

You are just one of those regular guys who are behind everything Mourinhos decides to do. Fielding a weak team today wont massively improve our chances of winning the UCL. Resting one or two players that are tired in the end of the season is ok, but resting every single player that would be playing on wednesday is out of this world.

Ronaldo played yesterday, though he will be playing the second leg against player, and despite Real being good enough to beat Osasuna without him.

May I point out the following? I am far from someone who approves everything Jose does, see my postings.

Let´s get the facts right here.

Since the CL is much more important for the club at this time, Jose is correct to rest players.

As for Ronaldo, I assume you did not watch the game much. Ronaldo was subbed at 60th minute, rested for Bayern.

True. Maybe we should believe that a win today and a Palace result next time can give us the title?

What the team can do is win the rest of the games. We might win and to even end up in 2nd, thats a fact, but to be fair I think winning our remaining 3 games + City and Liverpool dropping points is as difficult as winning the UCL

........ ?

if they weren't so jammy I'd say ya.however that plus huge goal diff plus city who can get back into it if we win..plus we had it in our hands before and lost it last week.be funny and amazing but doubt it.to late now.

May I point out the following? I am far from someone who approves everything Jose does, see my postings.

Let´s get the facts right here.

Since the CL is much more important for the club at this time, Jose is correct to rest players.

As for Ronaldo, I assume you did not watch the game much. Ronaldo was subbed at 60th minute, rested for Bayern.

LMAO

He was subbed when the game was already over, and after he scored 2 great goals, thats is a BIG difference from a situation where a player is rested from the beginning or doesn't even make the squad of the day. If the game was 0-0 at 60th minute, he would have strayed on the pitch.

"Lets get the facts right here".