test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Liverpool v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

624 posts in this topic

Here's a video of the receptionists at Formby Hall (the hotel where Chelsea are staying in):

What a classy bunch...

"Yeah I'll just transfer you to them" haha it's probably just the same scousers ringing again and again.

Weren't Liverpool (and the media aswell ofc) recently whining about how West ham had forced them to park their team bus far from the stadium and stuff like that which had disturbed their match preparations? Aren't them (their fans obv) doing something much worse trying to keep Chelsea players awake the night before the game? I guess it's only shamefull and dirty tricks when Liverpool are the one affected, lol.

darrus likes this

Huge game for us tomo. I REALLY hope we beat them nicely on their home turf. Any team we put out should be capable of beating Liverpool.

sdrcfc likes this

Surely there's some way of finding out and keeping a note of the numbers ringing the hotel. Just write them down and then get every receptionist doing the late shift to ring each of the numbers every hour from 2am-5am for the next 6 weeks. That'd learn 'em.

no real interest in this game but still want to win it so man city win the league while limpool cry they almost had it.

Wow. Liverpool fans. Small minded people from a small city. Obviously fear the mighty Chels, don't have faith that their team can beat us fair and square in a football match and resort to backhanded efforts like that. Sad, sad people. If they done something that was actually funny then fair enough, I'd hold my hands up and say "haha good one Scouse twats" but that stuff is clearly the work of people with too much time on their hands i.e no job and no life.

Anyway. To the football side of things. A lot of you on here have just resigned yourselves to a defeat... given up on today before today had even come. If you had that attitude around some of the lads that follow Chelsea week in, week out they would be quick to serve you a piece of their mind. Yes, the Champions League is now priority. Yes, The Premier League is out of our hands- but we are not going all the way up to Liverpool to let a bunch of state-benefit claiming scousers walk all over us. Leave the defeatist attitude to losers. Chelsea are winners.

You may also find that anyone who gets a game today, who wouldn't usually play will be putting in effort x10 to make sure its a hard choice to leave them out again.

So final words: COME ON CHELS!

duren batu and 1chelsea like this

As I was looking through the predictions, a lot of you are hoping for Chelsea´s win. Of course, we all are hoping.

However, one MUST remember. This is all set up for Liverpoop´s winning the game. Just mark my words, the refs are gonna do everything possible to help Liverpoops.

I just cannot wait to see Jose´s lineup.

Schwatzer, Cole, Ake, Iva, Kalas,

Matic, Mikel, Lampard, Salah,BA,Shurrle.

That´s what I like to see.

+ Baker and Hazard for 20 min.

would be fun to spoil their future championship