Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

Rob Beasley.

Be careful what you hope for cause they just might come true.

Not worried at all. I want to see Chelsea´s B team tomorrow. I still believe, it´s all set up for Liverpoops to win anyway.

In case of any threat from Chelsea the ref is there to swing it Liverpoop´s way.

Not worried at all. I want to see Chelsea´s B team tomorrow. I still believe, it´s all set up for Liverpoops to win anyway.

In case of any threat from Chelsea the ref is there to swing it Liverpoop´s way.

Pretty sure Mike Riley is going to take a special interest in this match. Like always, I'm sure he is going to do a fantastic job.

Also I think we should field our strongest possible team and ask for the game to be moved to monday night. That should please the FA. Who cares about the CL? -_-

This is how it will go...

They score within five or ten minutes.

We struggle to do the basics of even pass the ball.

We get a chance and miss it.

They go down and make it 2-0 before HT.

Second half half we concede again 3-0

SKY Wankfest

This is how it will go...

They score within five or ten minutes.

We struggle to do the basics of even pass the ball.

We get a chance and miss it.

They go down and make it 2-0 before HT.

Second half half we concede again 3-0

SKY Wankfest

Plus a penatly at some point

Pretty sure Mike Riley is going to take a special interest in this match. Like always, I'm sure he is going to do a fantastic job.

Also I think we should field our strongest possible team and ask for the game to be moved to monday night. That should please the FA. Who cares about the CL? -_-

Jose already consulted Chelsea´s management. Mikey will fine the club, I bet my ass on it, but Roman is aware of it & will pay it.

Chelsea cannot win tomorrow, I feel. Unless they are leading like 3 zip, then the refs cannot do anything.