test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Liverpool v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

624 posts in this topic

hazard should play if fit, some match fitness for the ATM 2nd leg.

---------------schwarzer--------------

---azpi/iva--- GC--- JT/IVA---- AC/azpi

-------------matic------lamps-------

----schurrle------oscar--------hazard----

----------------torres---------------

if JT is not fit, then GC-IVA partnership should be given a run in. no way should GC-DL play as CB pairing. also, torres should be given another start for his good performance. hope he can do the same against another former club. lamps is suspended for the 2nd leg, so should be starting. DL-RAMBO pivot HAS to be used against ATM so hopefully a rest for both.

not hoping for much. dont think our players would be as inspired and motivated as theirs. tough game.

Paviour7 likes this

Schwarzer

Azpi--Cahill--Ivan--Cole

Matic--Luiz

Schurrle--Oscar--Hazard*

Eto'o*

* - If fit, otherwise Salah/Torres

If we go for a "B-team" :

Schwarzer

Ivan--Cahill--Kalas--Cole

Matic--Ake/RLC

Schurrle--Baker--Salah*

Torres

hazard should play if fit, some match fitness for the ATM 2nd leg.

---------------schwarzer--------------

---azpi/iva--- GC--- JT/IVA---- AC/azpi

-------------matic------lamps-------

----schurrle------oscar--------hazard----

----------------torres---------------

if JT is not fit, then GC-IVA partnership should be given a run in. no way should GC-DL play as CB pairing. also, torres should be given another start for his good performance. hope he can do the same against another former club. lamps is suspended for the 2nd leg, so should be starting. DL-RAMBO pivot HAS to be used against ATM so hopefully a rest for both.

not hoping for much. dont think our players would be as inspired and motivated as theirs. tough game.

Schwarzer

Azpi--Cahill--Ivan--Cole

Matic--Luiz

Schurrle--Oscar--Hazard*

Eto'o*

* - If fit, otherwise Salah/Torres

Is willian suspended?

The only thing that matters now is the CL ,,, I hate the scousers more than most but I can put that away and so can Jose ..

It is the night in Lisbon we want now

Is willian suspended?

Nope, just feel like resting him for the Atleti game would be wise. The way he plays he must be knackered!

Lets give Ake/Kalas/Baker some action.Matic/Mikel.Ba could bash some it would b hilarious if we do them

Looks like he will be playing a weaker team then according to his interview.

We will - we're missing Cech, Terry, probably Ramires, Hazard end Eto'o. Whatever Jose wants, he'll be forced to play with players who are not on his A-list and with those who are not available for Wednesday (Matic, Salah, Lampard, Mikel). So he was actually just stating the fact.

We will - we're missing Cech, Terry, probably Ramires, Hazard end Eto'o. Whatever Jose wants, he'll be forced to play with players who are not on his A-list and with those who are not available for Wednesday (Matic, Salah, Lampard, Mikel). So he was actually just stating the fact.

I know, but I wouldn't be surprised if he rest more players than expected. Salah and Matic are probably the dead certs to start, due to them being cup tied.

Got a feeling this game could be a lot like ours at Anfield a few years ago, where we lost 4-1 with a weakened team. I hated that day, as I hate Liverpool getting a win against us regardless of circumstance. It's bad enough us losing the league to them most likely. Bad feeling. Anyway:

Big Mark

Azpi Ivanovic Cahill Cole

Matic Mikel Lampard

Salah Ba Schurrle