Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

“Look, we’re not entertaining? I don’t care, we win.” - The Special One

Sorry Liverpool, but I'd rather walk alone. The first goal was super lucky I have to say, I was not expecting this scoreline rather another boring 0-0. But it is another masterclass defending by Mourinho, if barca's tiki taka is the masterclass attack, chelsea's defense should be the other end.

You better not mess this up City.

Another wonderful performance from our defense. Made Suarez bite the dust completely.

I wish Torres would have put that one in though. It just shows the guy's confidence as a striker is 100% gone. It's sad.

This.

Would have made those scouse cunts completely dumb

Mourinho should be now called Mr. Pragmatic. He doesnt give a single fuck about Fa, Lpool, refs, and other fucks, he will do whatever takes his team to win. Once again he slapped those english cunts right in the face and they cant do shit. Its only matter of time before FA punishes Mou and Chelsea for ''incorect tactical approach in game'' :D We will still win in the end.

Seriously, I have feeling whole england is against now and after this performance when we closed down again and we won again, they will be more furious than ever.

On other note, our attack realy is bad. First goal came from Gerrard mistake and second was impossible to miss. But other than that, we realy have no idea what are we doing in attack, Ba's passes never reach goal, Schurrle, Willian, Salah try to dribble too much and lose the ball....Something we need to adress next season.

But right now, I dont give single fuck, we won at Anfield :blue scalf: :dance::getin: :blue scalf: