Tal Ben-Haim

DavidEU

Citizens have made a bid

Manchester City have revealed that they are in negotiations with Chelsea over the signing of Tal Ben Haim.

City boss Mark Hughes has identified a number of players he feels will strengthen his squad ahead of the forthcoming campaign, with the club preparing to mount domestic and European challenges next term.

Israel international Ben Haim has been discussed as a potential new recruit in defence, with the 26-year-old believed to have held discussions with City's management team on Tuesday.

"We have made a bid," said Hughes.

"Discussions are taking place and hopefully that will be among a number of deals that we conclude before the transfer deadline."

Despite ongoing talks there is little chance of a transfer being pushed through in time for Ben Haim to make his debut in the Uefa Cup qualifier with Faroe Islands minnows EB/Streymur on Thursday.

SkySports

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times saying this Morning that the deal for the tight shorted inadequate, is done and dusted for £5 million.....

Lol, lets hope so.

We expected multiple changes with the Scolari arrival, so far only Sidwell and Maka out and Deco in.....

Lol, lets hope so.

We expected multiple changes with the Scolari arrival, so far only Sidwell and Maka out and Deco in.....

There wernt going to be multiple changes in my opinion, as it was Grants ineptitude that resulted in a trophyless season.

Sidwell and BendOver out for combined £10 m...good bit o' business

There wernt going to be multiple changes in my opinion, as it was Grants ineptitude that resulted in a trophyless season.

Sidwell and BendOver out for combined £10 m...good bit o' business

Excellant business, suprised there hasn't been any movement on Pizarro though! To bring the attacking football that is aparently expected i still think there needs to be 1 more signing. Other than that our squad is perfect and will certainly take some beating this season..

Esk, when I have dropped Robinho off, I'll drive Ben Haim up north and drop him off in Manchester, and I wouldn't even charge him a penny for the diesel. :eyebrows:

Lol. :D Now i think you will have form a line behind all the other fans willing to take him as well......

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You