test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidEU

Tal Ben-Haim

Started by DavidEU,

85 posts in this topic
He was available for free so it seemed good deal at the time I suppose.

Free? The way he's played, they shouldve paid us to take him ffs.

Ive got to agree with Gianfranco on this, i think that Ben Haim deserves longer to prove himself, he hasnt looked too bad lately and i have faith in bloke. Why the hell would we want 2 millon anyway how does that help us, i would rather keep the player as cover.

Too fucking right -see if they're really stupid and will swap for Berbatov.

Don't push it, just take the £8m and run bloody sharpish....

Well we will soon know if this story is true, because there is no way the club will turn down that money for him especially if as we are led to believe there is a defender on his way in now too.

Well we will soon know if this story is true, because there is no way the club will turn down that money for him especially if as we are led to believe there is a defender on his way in now too.

Apparently it's on, Rottenham!, fuck me, what a stroke of good luck that would be, he's pony

Lol spuds fans not too happy-from Yid website;

Spurs fans must be saying "here is another disaster signing on its way ". We are talking about a player that has been on the bench more than the pitch for Chelsea and arrived free of charge to the Stanford Bridge club only 6 months ago, then suddenly has an 8 million price tag slapped on him and is reported as an answer to the Spurs defence problems?

Surely our top double act Ramos and Poyet would not let such a thing happen?

:lol:

Defensive problems or not, as soon as we get Ivanovich he is fifth choice centre-half. That makes him surplus to requirements.

Spuds want him for £8m apparently, i say we bite their f**king hand off before they take it back!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take the money and run like fuck

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take the money and run like fuck

Couldn't agree more. 8 million would buy you a proper CB