test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidEU

Tal Ben-Haim

Started by DavidEU,

85 posts in this topic
Yup we need more money then just a milion..

but i think that tranmsfer will be finished

Lol, we don't exactly NEED more money :ph34r: anything we would make from him, Sidwell or Pizarro would be a bonus..

Lol, we don't exactly NEED more money :ph34r: anything we would make from him, Sidwell or Pizarro would be a bonus..

I thought we need to get more money then a milion for him I know that we don't need money while Roman is here....

But Tal Ben haim is more value then a milion

I thought we need to get more money then a milion for him I know that we don't need money while Roman is here....

But Tal Ben haim is more value then a milion

Well his value certainly should be more than a million if we were to sell him in the summer, he will be on a long contact still so we should make £3m/£5m for him...

Allardyce at Newcastle has been told that he can have Ben Haim for £2 million, but he has been told no loan deal. Newcastle are considering, but are thought to feel the Israeli is overpriced.

Mirror News Press

lol.. 2 million if pretty fair tbh.. he certainly isn't worth more than five.. and looks like we have no need for him at all so 2 million is a good price

Lol, says it all really doesn't it! £2m is too much for him!!!! He has been seriously accident prone and always liable to cock something up.

Lol, Sam 'The Bung' Allardyce would be a far better option than we have at present, then again so would Fireman Sam.

Yeah and then we can look forward to dishing out regular boo's at the bridge as we start slipping down the table :D

Boos at the Bridge are de rigeur now. I'm going to be the first to booo Anelka and Ivanovic as they run out.

Pah, i will boo them during their press conference......

Lol, Sam 'The Bung' Allardyce would be a far better option than we have at present, then again so would Fireman Sam.

:lol::lol:

Gotta wonder what Jose ever saw in Ben Haim, he's seriously shit.

:lol::lol:

Gotta wonder what Jose ever saw in Ben Haim, he's seriously shit.

I think he genuinely saw him as cover more than a regular....in which case he didnt think he would get many games.

Yeh same considering we tried for him when we had hardly any defence in January.Today again he was alwful!He cant clear his goal lines without people going eeeeeeek!