test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidEU

Tal Ben-Haim

Started by DavidEU,

85 posts in this topic
Think it was in the People today (Daily Mirror?), that reported that above story...

Can't find an online version though.

ahh rite kk

I think if Tal Ben Haim went to Newcastle he would prove to be a much better overall player than Cacapa is for them, and besides, he'd be playing under Sam Allardyce again.

I wouldn't mind Ben Haim leaving us tbh.

Ben Haim wasn't what i expected.I didn't think he would be the likes of JT or Riccy but he could at least be decent and not make big mistakes.If we sell him we are back with 3 CB's that is not enough.Recently our CB's were constantly getting injured,if we sell we are in problems once again.

By the way Grant....Ben and Alex NO WAY i belive you realized why by now.

Even though he isn't the best player, he is still a strong defender and we need as much cover as possible. With Ferreira injured, he is really our only utility defender, so until we sign another centre half, we need to keep him.

If the new manager's as good as he keeps saying he is, he'll have worked out we need to replace Ben Haim. He's just not good enough for us so hopefully we're already looking at alternatives.

Terry will hopefully be back for the Derby game, so Alex and Terry will play in the centre.

I just wish Carvalho wasn't injured though. Clearly he's been our best centre back this season :(

I don't really think we could get a better FOURTH choice centre-back to be honest, so I hope this doesnt happen.

I don't have a problem with him being 4th choice - as long as he doesnt actually get to play. :( He's a liability.

I hope he doesnt go, like all Chelsea boys I want them to stay and improve... We all need to get behind our players(?) not say, sure lets offload him Newcastle... I really hope he can shut you all up and play up... Here is one Ben-Haim fan hoping he can do well for us!

Hes an excelent defender i think, but this move looks inevitable and its probably best for everyone. We have 3 other top CB's, and they are all ahead of him. Newcastles defence is (still) horendously shocking and he'll be back with his old boss. This move very likely will happen. I do like him tho and wouldn't mind if he stayed.

Yup we need more money then just a milion..

but i think that tranmsfer will be finished