John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like him but he is not what we need right now. What we need is a top CB with experience, someone who can effectively replace JT and improve the current squad to compete in europe. Varane makes sense because despite his young age he has bags of experience in him whereas Stones only started to play regularly this season. Also we already have the young promising CB in Zouma(although not as good as Stones).

recording to Gianluca Di Marzio chelsea are interest in john stones i hope this happens john stones could be the future jt replacement but i think everton will play hard ball for john stones

recording to Gianluca Di Marzio chelsea are interest in john stones i hope this happens john stones could be the future jt replacement but i think everton will play hard ball for john stones

Everton will at the least want the Lukaku money back I would imagine.

Tbh, DiMarzio looks like he's talking nonsense. He says we're "negotiating" for Stones and also working on cash + Luis for Koke and Godin. There's no way we're going to end up with 5 centre halves so at the most only one of what he says could be true. I suppose Stones could be a HG replacement if Cahill is sold, but there is absolutely no rumour about him leaving on any respected sites.

Tbh, DiMarzio looks like he's talking nonsense. He says we're "negotiating" for Stones and also working on cash + Luis for Koke and Godin. There's no way we're going to end up with 5 centre halves so at the most only one of what he says could be true. I suppose Stones could be a HG replacement if Cahill is sold, but there is absolutely no rumour about him leaving on any respected sites.

He didnt say we're 'working on cash + Luis for Koke and Godin', he said Cheslea are intrested in Koke and Godin and Luis could be returning to ATM in a future deal. Clubs always keeping a few options open, you're not negotiating with 1 club/player and waste time until the deal falls, you talk to a few clubs/players and try to see whats possible. I believe we're working on at least 2 CBs, 2 CMs, and 2 wingers. At the very least.

Obviously a Godin deal is an unlikely one, while Stones sounds about right. He's a young, pacey, Engliish CB playing for Everton while we look to have a future Terry replacement.

• 1 month later...

Terry on John Stones: "I have seen a lot of games and I am a big fan of his." #CFC #EFC (talkSPORT)

Terry on John Stones: "He pulls wide of the box and wants the ball and for a young defender to do that in the Premier League takes some gut"

Terry on John Stones: "He is exceptional with both feet, he is a ball-playing centre half which you need to be these days." #CFC #EFC

Terry on John Stones: "He looks to play from the back & that can only be good for English football that the likes of him are coming through"

Terry on John Stones: "He is extremely confident. He is definitely one I have been impressed by." #CFC #EFC (talkSPORT)

FUCK NO. But he's more English.

I guess he is about 20m more English and 10m more homegrown than Kalas. But Omeruo is as homegrown as Stones and consequently 10m more homegrown than Kalas. But then again milner is as English as Stones and still was free, so we should get Stones for the 10m he is homegrown. wtf

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You