John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the England game. What was he like? someone in the pub said he made a couple of mistakes.

Seems Moyes thinks he needs to develop and it was him who bought him.

http://www.squawka.com/news/david-moyes-john-stones-needs-time-to-develop/456079

perhaps we should use a cone as right back. [emoji14]h34r:

I'd use a bag of peanuts if it fucking means we won't be making teams like Palace look so dangerous.

You cheeky bastard, don't blame all on my homie RB, whole team went "oh were to awesome to play" :D [emoji8]

But you have a point, Ivanovic attracts more wingers now than a fucking cone :D

I do like the conviction hes showing here. It SEEMS in the media manure are looking at both the lads we supposedly are. And while I do think Stones would be good with us Im still hoping we make Varane our priority. Yes I know its going to be bloody difficult but hes been very positive about Mou in all the reports Ive read. Lets hope Mou keeps bending his ear every chance he gets.

Because next summer we are going to be in more trouble than this one. I cant see (and I hope not) that we will be renewing Banes contract. I also cant see JT will be with us neither as he will want to leave us having only great memories of him and it would kill him if he thought we were disappointed in him.

So 2 of our most experienced as well as both being in positions we are already weak in will be offski. I hope our scouts/board/transfer team are having meetings now andget some feelers out.

But its a long way away. Owt can happen in between now n then eh.

He doesn't mean to have a release clause. His evil agent and evil bigger teams want him to. The lad needs support from Martinez.

He wants one if hes wanting to leave Everton for one of these evil bigger teams like us. Martinez is being a wanker. Why would any club want to keep a player thats asked to leave them? I know I wouldnt want them playing for us no matter who it was.

I heard/read somewhere, In England teams cannot have Buy-out clause included into any players contract ... Something to do with the laws of the land ... Is that correct?

Don't think so , its how city got delph for 7m , when he was on a long term contract. Although it only applied to cl teams.

But on the other hand , arsenal triggered the suarez release clause, and Liverpool still wouldn't let him go.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You