John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently we are giving up on him and have also tried to negotiate with PSG for Marquinhos. Why did we go for John Stones first considering Marquinhos is a better defender??? I don't understand why we are doing things like this sometimes... probably won't get a CB or a CM now.

Martinez on Stones....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/john-stones-true-evertonian-praises-6351383

“We are going to take extra measures in every window from now on to protect players and help them through because it is all becoming too much.

“John’s been put under massive, massive pressure.

"The transfer request was ­something he didn’t mean to do. For us it’s closed in that respect and his ­performance showed that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Martinez is an absolute cunt! Fucking twat!!

transfer window should shut prior to season starting.

clubs wouldn`t be able to drag their feet for so long then when open to selling a player.and if somebody gets injured early only teams with big squad depth could cope without being able to raid other clubs. so teams like Everton would suffer. Everton only signed 3 players prior to the season starting..they have signed more since.

I agree in a perfect world we would close it pre season bt then when do we start it?

Martinez on Stones....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/john-stones-true-evertonian-praises-6351383

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Martinez is an absolute cunt! Fucking twat!!

I really, REALLY dislike him now.

I hope we fucking hammer them into oblivion in two weeks. José shouldn't even acknowledge him on the sidelines either.

I don`t think we should have a winter window. so just the summer one. every team should work on their academy and use that if they have too.same for everyone. or if they have a winter window,just open for loans.

I think a player or a club should be able to get or go wherever and whenever they want to.

I think a player or a club should be able to get or go wherever and whenever they want to.

The wealthiest teams would just buy players if they had an injury on the run in then..and destroy the competition. Even clubs like us.we could have a big run in and Barcelona start making offers for Eden.the media would love making up transfer rumours 12 months a year.

In theory as we as normal working people we can leave whenever we want it may seen odd,but the fact that some footballers who are offered 50k a week can still be refused a work permit shows that football and normal careers don't go by the same rules.

Like I said before, this is Modric and rooney saga all over again. The club keeps making the same idiotic mistake of putting all their eggs in one transfer basket. After the third rejection and apparently everton were firm from the start in their position to not sell him, we should have moved on to other targets which you would hope we had identified because that's how organized and efficient clubs operate. i,e have plan A, B, C and even Z.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You