John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't believe the valuation of John Stones....

I wonder how much barkely will go for next summer?

Him costing more than costa/hazard was never expected. A centerback that is still playing for a small team and still young is costing as much as a striker in a world class team. Unreal really

I think we can still sign him. But I wish he refused to play this weekend with Everton against Tottenham. That would be a good way to exert pressure.

Signing John Stones is a matter of honor. He is not like Paolo Maldini, Carles Puyol or John Terry, but now, according to what is happening, it is imperative to sign John Stones. We have to shut his mouth to that damn Martinez.

2015. John Stones.
2016. Ross Barkley.

Forever. Martinez "The loser cheap philosopher"

Reported for trying to buy a player? They're fucking delusional.

HAHA! If true they have taken the 'victim' card and run with it. Deary me what a joke of a club they are.

Dear FA,

Chelsea want to buy a player from us and keep bidding. It's making me and John Stones very upset.

Why do they keep wanting to take him away from the best place for him?

By the way, keep the transfer window open another day I hear Barnsley have another youth player I want to 'develop'.

Roberto 'The ratface' Martinez.

Another move for Stones in January has not been ruled out, with the player having made it clear to #EFC that he wants a move. (Express) #CFC

#CFC abandon John Stones pursuit and focus on Garay & Abdennour. Both players are represented by Jorge Mendes (Telegraph) #Zenit #ASMonaco

A fourth senior centre-back alongside John Terry, Gary Cahill and Kurt Zouma is the priority. #CFC (Telegraph)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You